New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
This is a full-time position, based remotely or at one of our office’s across the globe, ideally within the Asia or EMEA region time zones
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
As a Growth Marketing Manager – New Products you will be responsible for driving revenue for our internal products, programs and owned assets.
Day to day, you will:
- Lead marketing strategy development, including both planning and implementation (where necessary) on channels such as digital, email, SEO, content, PR, and our websites.
- Collaborate closely with internal project teams to develop comprehensive marketing plans that deliver results – for example you will take the lead on identifying marketing channels and initiatives for Crimson’s Graduate School Admissions service
- Ensuring that the marketing plan you develop is well considered and achievable based on resources and investment in this program.
This role is best suited to a generalist marketer who has experience in product marketing, digital marketing, and data analysis, with strong stakeholder management skills.
What success looks like:
- Ensure revenue targets for allocated products are achieved
- Execute marketing campaigns, track outcomes and costs, and efficiently allocate resources.
- Be an engaged, energetic and collaborative team member.
- Work closely with the product, technology, and service teams to align marketing initiatives to fit the strategic goals of the company.
- Take full ownership of marketing strategy, channels and initiatives for internal products and programs.
- Bridge the gap between product and marketing teams to ensure marketing campaigns are prioritized based on impact.
- Ensure a data-driven and analytical approach.
How you’ll know you’re crushing it (KPIs):
- Drive new revenue streams for the business for new and existing products/initiatives.
- Develop marketing strategies that deliver positive revenue and ROI results.
- Facilitate strong collaboration between operation and execution teams.
- Drive significant traffic to crimson’s internal properties.
- Increase conversion of traffic to SAL/SQL.
What skills and experience you’ll need:
- 3+ years in a product marketing or similar growth marketing role
- Experience taking ownership across a range of channels.
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans for a range of products and/or programs
- Highly analytical and can demonstrate analytical decision making skills
- Experience executing on both online and offline marketing channels
- Strategic thinker, understanding the connection between product and growth marketing.
- Experience working with various internal teams and stakeholders
- Collaborative, energetic, positive & self-driven.
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing, hyper-global, EdTech startup (named GVT Top150 EdTech companies)
- Join a high performing, diverse, and ambitious team
- Utilising innovative tech to reimagine the education landscape
- Limitless growth and development opportunities
If you’re passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we’d love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.