We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there’s never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better – we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are – that’s why we’re hiring.
As a business, we are in relatively early stages of our CRM journey but have big plans for growth. This is an opportunity to deliver multi-channel and global engagement programmes by leveraging our huge datasets and working closely with a wide range of stakeholders. We are a supportive and collaborative team who strive for excellence in everything we do.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in CRM Campaign Management to create engaging and converting communications across our multiple channels and markets. You will have experience of working with leading Campaign Engagement platforms, have a customer-first mind-set and ensure all communications align with this mentality. The role will report into the Senior Growth Marketing Manager within the Growth Marketing Team and the role is a 9 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
- Strong experience in CRM Campaign Management – you know what great CRM looks like
- Experience of generating innovative and insights-driven marketing outputs with the goal of driving deeper relationships with our customers and extending CLTV
- A data driven, analytical and results oriented mindset. You must be comfortable with delving into all aspects of data, scruitinising results and identifying what works / doesn’t and new opportunities
- Experience of harnessing data to create personalised and meaningful communications, right message, right customer, right time, right channel and implementing CRM activity across multiple markets
- Background of working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders, managing campaigns from conception through to delivery
- Meticulous attention to detail with high quality standards
- Proactive, self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Test and learn approach to campaign activity
- Must be able to prioritise workload and multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with team members and stakeholders at all levels
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day production of the Campaign development process which involves scoping the campaign through to broadcast
- Implement complex, dynamic, personalised campaigns and journeys, using automation where relevant
- Working with designers and copywriters to develop engaging communications across channels to deliver against business OKRs
- Working with Analysts and Marketing Ops to identify target audiences for our communications ensuring relevance
- Working with Engineers to oversee the final set up and broadcast of campaigns ensuring high quality delivery
- Creating meaningful tests to understand how we can drive best levels of engagement
Customer Campaign Excellence
- Champion the customer and ensure that all planned campaign activity keeps the customer at the forefront. Be prepared to challenge.
- Know what works and doesn’t work by keeping abreast of Insights and Reporting
- Use attention to detail to QA the campaign and minimise margin for error.
- Support Senior Growth Marketing Manager to establish good ways of working / processes for the Growth Marketing team
CRM Projects Support
- Support Senior Growth Marketing Manager on new and exciting CRM initiatives to improve how we engage with our customers
Lithuania – €4000 – €4350 gross per month
UK – £53000 – £59000
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo’s employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations – an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.