As a Growth manager, you will help us hit our ambitious growth targets through innovative campaigns for lead generation. We are looking for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented, creative, and analytical individual with a background in growth marketing, performance marketing, SEO, lead generation, and more.
As one of the first marketing hires at CIAO, you will be instrumental in creating and defining the revenue engine for CIAO, and your contributions will directly impact both our business and our team. If you’re a self-starter who loves to build and innovate, then you will thrive in this role. You’ll join a fast-paced environment and take on significant responsibilities while collaborating with others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with our CMO to decide on a strategy for growth projects
- Research, propose, and execute on growth initiatives
- Plan, develop, and deploy targeted campaigns across multiple channels to drive new customer acquisition across Paid Search, Paid Social, Review Platforms, etc. (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Capterra, etc.).
- Test, tweak, and regularly report back on progress and making suggestions for improvement
- Produce social media content for our LinkedIn, blog, and other various channels
Who are you
- 4 years of relevant experience in paid marketing, growth or demand-generation role, with a track record of achieving business objectives and improving performance.
- Hands-on campaign management (SEM, PPC, Paid Social, Retargeting) with expertise in at least one core channel (Google and Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Growth mindset with a test and learn approach to deliver strong results and fast insights
- An owner— you hold yourself accountable to build your strategy, execute the plan, report on performance, and share learnings
- Curious and creative – in terms of new technology and marketing techniques
- Strong skills in messaging and marketing copywriting, with an emphasis on effective storytelling
- Fluent in English. The ability to also speak French, Spanish or Dutch will be looked on favorably as well.
- B2B, tech or SaaS experience preferred but not essential.
We are a remote-first company, with offices in the Netherlands (our HQ) and soon a new office in Barcelona. We give full flexibility to work remote, but prefer if you can easily access our offices so we can meet and collaborate when needed.