Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We’re backed by some of the world’s best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We’re on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we’ve partnered with the world’s biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We’re a fully remote team working across 15 countries. You’ll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with the Demand Generation Lead on managing integrated marketing campaigns that involve paid, SEO, and email marketing to accomplish acquisition goals
- Work closely with Sales to build the foundations of our sales-assisted motion, including defining and executing lead generation initiatives and setting up nurturing flows
- Work with the Demand Generation Lead to support the implementation of an experimentation framework to drive kick-start growth experiments across acquisition channels
- Identify growth opportunities, set up and optimize our user acquisition funnel, including landing pages, retargeting, and marketing automation
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns preferably in B2B SaaS or technology
- Experience working across digital marketing, including email marketing, search marketing, online advertising, lead generation, and more
- Hands-on experience setting up customer acquisition funnels including marketing automation and testing tools (Autopilot knowledge is a plus)
- A growth mindset and experience in setting up experiments to optimize our user acquisition funnels
- A highly analytical mindset with a deep understanding of SaaS metrics
- Hands-on experience setting up dashboards and self-serving data from analytics and BI tools, e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics
- A team player that works well cross-functionally and collaborates with other teams on key initiative
- Experience working in product-led B2B SaaS (bonus: for a design or product tool)
- Bonus: Experience working in a fully remote organization
GOALS YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO OR OWN
- Demand generation: You will contribute to driving Maze’s brand awareness and user acquisition by running and optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Lead Generation: You will work directly on setting up lead generation funnels and nurturing to create our Enterprise sales pipeline.
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don’t meet every one of these criteria—if you’re passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we’d love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 50 employees. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop and accessories paid by Maze
- Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the company’s needs
Browse the latest remote marketing job on EU Remote Jobs