Lantern is a virtual & omniscient product analyst. Using data science & AI, it transforms massive behavioral datasets into a feed of simple news about product issues and opportunities.
By making data analysis effortless and accessible through automation, product teams can better understand user behavior and make decisive improvements to their products.
- Bastien Beurier and Guillaume Lachaud started Lantern (called Lazy Lantern at the time) in mid-2019.
- Lantern was part of Y Combinator’s Summer 2019 batch, and secured $2M in funding from top US & European investors.
- Our team is fully remote with cultural roots in Silicon Valley.
Remote in Europe & North America.
What you’ll do
- Kick-start an engine of inbound & outbound growth, executing growth & marketing initiatives yourself.
- Test aggressively different channels, messaging, communities for finding channel product fit.
- Report to the CEO directly as the first full-time hire in the marketing team, with a lot of room for impact & value creation for the company.
- Work closely with the product teams to distill your knowledge about customer in the product roadmap.
We’re looking for
- Excellent written communication abilities in English (though we are not looking for a content writer).
- Curiosity to explore many channels (content marketing, direct outreach, partnerships, ads, communities, etc.).
- Empathy for our persona (i.e. product team members) and customer-centricity
- Ability to be analytical about implementing analytics (Google Analytics, Segment), automated workflows, using modern martech tools (Intercom, PersistIQ), etc.
- Experimentation/hacker mindset – most of the experiments would fail, thus should be open to very fast experimentation with the ability to precisely measure campaign performances. This role is mostly about execution, not pure management or strategy.
- Ability to be very process and systems-oriented (since we are a remote team across many time zones, working on a highly technical product)
- Founder mentality: low-ego, self-starter, initiative taker, proactive communicator, reliable owner and with a bias for action.
- We are NOT looking for channel-specific rockstars (SEO person, content person, etc), instead, we want a generalist who wants to find channels and messaging that resonates with our prospects.
Solve a fascinating & universal problem
We work on state-of-the-art data & AI challenges, with a passion for decoding human behavior through data.
Product teams around the world invest massive resources in engineering & design, but struggle to detect when their product needs improvements and react proactively. Help us spare these teams the hassle to manually slice and dice data and stare at countless dashboards!
Work with a world-class founding team, in a fully remote team
- We worked on similar topics at scale while we were senior & staff engineers at Uber
- We are backed by top-tier investors, including Y Combinator
- We are a fully remote company with modern collaboration processes and a diverse culture
We’re at a magic moment
As we are witnessing very encouraging traction & customer enthusiasm, we have a shot at revolutionizing how companies consume customer data.
You’ll be pivotal to creating a new breed of automated data tool: frictionless, democratic and collaborative.
Browse the latest remote jobs here > euremotejobs.com/jobs/