Odin is on a mission to hack capitalism.
We are reimagining the way value is created and distributed. To start, we are making it radically cheaper and easier to launch and invest in syndicates & venture funds.
We are looking for a witty, mischievous, data-driven growth marketer with a keen interest in the world of startups and venture capital to join our team. You will lead user growth, by driving our owned and paid media strategies across social media, our blog and podcast. You will also create content for SEO and user support.
This is one of our first, key hires. You will have significant impact on the company’s product, strategy and vision 🌎
Day to day, you will be:
- Thinking creatively about growing our user base;
- Producing and managing written and audiovisual content for social media (Twitter, LinkedIn), our blog and podcast;
- Writing and running email (notifications and marketing);
- Creating user documentation (guidance on using our product).
- You will report directly to our Founders
You should meet some (or all) of the following characteristics!
- Curious, fast learner, creative, open-minded, great sense of humour.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about startups & venture capital.
- Knowledge of SEO and data-driven approaches to marketing. Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Well organised, excellent attention to detail.
- 2+ years in a role that requires content creation and production in written format. Extra points for audio & video. This may be for a company, as a journalist, or something else.
- Bonus: active twitter user and/or already has a strong social media following.
- £25k – £50k depending on experience.
- Equity options: up to 1%.
- Fill in the application form! The more creative your application, the better.
- Introductory call with one of the co-founders.
- 2nd call with a small test.
- Paid task (one day or one week, depending on your availability).
- Call with the other co-founder.
Technology, academia and venture capital have collided to create enormous value in the last 50 years. But many people and problems have been left behind.
We are aiming to solve this.
Our first product makes launching investment syndicates cheaper and easier than ever before, empowering individuals and communities globally to build and invest in things they believe in.
We founded Odin in September 2020 and recently closed a pre-seed round with Operator Exchange, Haatch Ventures, and angels like Kirsten Connell (VP Octopus Ventures, ex-GM Seedcamp), Björn Wagner (co-founder of Parity and Polkadot), Sarah Drinkwater (Atomico Angel), Matt Penneycard (co-founder of Ada Ventures), Jimmy Furland (exited founder, early investor in Bitpay and Kraken), and many more amazing founders, operators and VC’s (as angels) from the European venture ecosystem and further afield.
Long-term, our goal is to fundamentally change how value is created and distributed.
Let’s give everyone a stake in the future.
- Work from home We’ve been remote from day one. We prefer people within a one-hour time difference from London.
- Flexible hours We care about results, and treat you like an adult.
- Generous options package You need skin in the game!
- Transparency and radical candor We value honest feedback delivered with kindness. If you think something is wrong or could be done better, speak up.
- Ownership Every team member holds sole responsibility for specific areas of the business.
- Kindness Be good to each other. No dickheads allowed! This goes for customers too.
- Autonomy We aren’t here to order each other around, we are here to cooperate and get things done. As long as the work is delivered on time, we don’t care when or how you do it.
- Commitment Work hard, get sht done.*
- Trust We trust you and back you to make decisions. If you mess things up, don’t worry, this is part of the process.
- Have fun!