RemNote is the all-in-one workspace for note-taking, learning, organizing thoughts, and growing knowledge. It’s built for students, creators, organizers, and anyone looking for thinking superpowers.
Thousands of thinkers and learners from around the world trust and rely on RemNote every day. We’re expanding rapidly and just getting started.
Users love our product, and we are well established within the personal knowledge management space. Our stats suggest tremendous opportunity, with very high retention and conversion rates. We’re growing quickly each month, and are positioned to scale within the tools for thought, knowledge-management, and ed-tech spaces.
What you’ll work on:
- Designing, implementing, and scaling internal processes that increase the entire company’s productivity
- Run or support legal and hiring processes.
- Scale up customer support through automation, help-databases and channel it to the product team.
- Build and own business analytics models, including other ad-hoc and in-depth analyses to support product decisions.
- Run accounting and financial operations and analysis – tracking, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Deliberate Problem-solving: You thrive in a scaling startup, can decompose tricky problems, and work intentionally towards a clean solution, by yourself and with teammates.
- Customer Obsession: You think critically about the implications of what you’re building, and how a product’s design and code affects the experience and life of users.
- Team player: You work well in teams of diverse skills (design, engineering, product, advocacy). You’re able to communicate technical decisions and trade-offs in writing and can brainstorm in real time.
- Fast Learner: You enjoy learning new technologies as you go.
- Autonomy: You are self-directed, highly motivated, and can implement and deliver without a lot of guidance.
- You’re deeply motivated by the need to build more efficient learning experiences and to support thinkers.
- You have experience working with cross-platform applications.
- You deeply understand our product.
- You’ve thought deeply about tools for thought and have a vision that aligns with ours.
- You’re serious about your own intelligence-augmentation and have developed workflows that you used to organize your thinking and learning
All of these requirements are not set in stone. We’re looking for people who are passionate and ambitious. If you believe you’re the right person for this job, tell us why.
Is this job not right for you, but you love what we are doing? We have other open positions as well.
Lastly, note that RemNote is a remote-first company, and this is a remote (work-from-home) position.