One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
About the role
Crafting meaningful conversational experiences start with building a delightful experience for our customers. That’s why we’ve made the topics of Engagement and Retention a top priority in 2021 and are looking for a talented Group Product Manager to lead the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of our Product Experience in order to drive customer Engagement.
If you’re excited about being a co-protagonist of the future of Typeform, then keep reading!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and driving Typeform’s Engagement Experience by tailoring the in-Product Experience to our different user groups, increasing frequency, breadth and depth of usage
- Collaborate closely with Lifecycle and Care teams as well as Strategy, Research and Marketing teams to design a holistic and coherent Experience across platforms and channels
- Leverage Engagement as a tool to increase our Paid Customer base and MRR
- Be the owner and gatekeeper of the quality of user experience in Product by synchronizing with Core Product teams and coordinating in-Product Communications
- Deeply understand our competitors and be curious and up to date with the latest digital experience trends
- Combine all the above in a clear, measurable and actionable roadmap that you promote across the organization
- Being comfortable in having technical conversations with your Engineering counterparts
- Find out what matters to our users and customers through a close collaboration with the customer facing and research teams
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders from the wider Product team, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success and align them around your team’s mission, roadmap and success stories as well as learning points
- Closely collaborate with the Onboarding team to ensure a continuous experience for our users/customers
- Define and maintain the team’s backlog identifying the right problems to work on, defining meaningful solutions and test them with the relevant process (not everything is an A/B test!)
- Own, develop and maintain accurate reporting on your key metrics and leverage these to prioritize opportunities, report on success and analyze your performance
- Manage at least 1 PM in the short term and more as we build the team
- Constantly identify what your team needs to achieve its goals and work with Product, UX, Engineering and Data leadership to get the resources you need to get things done.
- Mentor other PMs in the Engagement Organization
- Actively participate in the continuous improvements of our processes and in the establishment of best practices within Product and across Typeform
- Leverage and accompany other leaders within Typeform to build a best-in-class customer centric organization
What are the must-haves for this role in terms of job experience?
- A minimum of 7-8 years in Product Management
- You must have experience in developing customer engagement either in a B2B SaaS context or a B2C subscription one
- You have a proven track record for being an impact driven customer champion, and have a consistent history delivering results for both customers, and the business.
- You’re used to gather data through both qualitative and quantitative approaches (user research, A/B test, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- You will own the E2E process, from discovery, sizing the opportunity, validating, coordinating, executing and covering the GTM
- You have previous experience in managing PMs and/or Engineers
- You have experience working with Lifecycle/CRM and Care teams to build a coherent service and experience for your customers
- Data is your friend and you cannot go one day without looking at your metrics or generating insights. You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward, always in collaboration with your peers
- You’re familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics and take a hypothesis driven approach to product development
What are the must-haves for this role in terms of soft skills?
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- You are a team player and consider a win only if that was achieved as part of a broader plan that involves multiple internal stakeholders
- You love collaborating with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, design thinking and agile software development practices
- You’re passionate about SaaS products and have a good knowledge of both the SMB and Enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- You’re able to lead cross functionally and are comfortable speaking with any functions within Typeform
- You’re a self-starter and dedicated to continuous self-development in the product management discipline
Think you’re a good fit? Hit Apply—success might be just around the corner 😉