As a Graphic Designer (m/f/d) you are our digital visual artist and responsible for Actindo’s corporate design. You will be responsible for the design of all communication media, from social media and advertisements to product presentations, brochures and print media, ensuring a consistent visual language. With your web design skills, you will also support the marketing team in the creation of website and landing pages.
- You are responsible for the conception and creation of various forms and templates for our communication, e.g. digital and print advertising material, presentations, brochures and web presences.
- Working closely with the marketing team, you will create visuals for various channels such as social media, advertisements, newsletters, events or our website
- You will be responsible for the creation of a consistent brand identity and the further development of our corporate design
- You support the team in the expansion of our website and the implementation of landing pages for an exceptional user experience
- You always have current trends in the areas of design, web design, UX and UI in mind
- You have a degree in graphic design, communication design or media design or a comparable education
- You already have experience in the field of graphic design
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, as well as the common programs Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You enjoy working with AI image generators such as MidJourney
- You have experience in web design and with content management systems
- You are creative, flexible and able to work independently
- You are an open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- You have a very good knowledge of spoken and written English as well as German at B2 level
Please send us samples of your work with your application.
- Permanent employment in a fast-growing software company
- Whether you want to work 100% remotely or in one of our co-working spaces in Ismaning and Cologne – you can work from wherever you like
- Choose your weekly hours: Full-, part-time or a 4-day-week
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary with many extras
- Fantastic workplace no matter where you are: we offer work equipment for home office and remote work
- Individual training opportunities with up to 1000€ budget per year
- Awesome team and company events – because the fun part should not be neglected
- Company pension plan and comprehensive group accident insurance
- Great company spirit: flat hierarchies, a lot of creative freedom, working independently and, of course a cool team
ORCHESTRATING THE COMPOSABLE COMMERCE
Actindo Core1 is the first MACH alliance certified composable ERP, PXM & OMS for 360° unified commerce. As a NextGen commerce operating system we are giving brands, retailers and manufactures the ability to orchestrate any frontend, any backend or any legacy system to use their data, accelerate workflows, and automate processes across systems, touchpoints, databases, data warehouses, AI solutions and seamlessly integrate their legacy IT.
Our technology allows brands & retailers to choose the technology they need to stay relevant and launch fast and can be tailored to any business workflow, whether deployed as a flexible core solution or as a scalable layer on top of an existing ERP. We use low-code to address individual needs via visual interfaces with simple logic and drag-and-drop features instead of extensive coding languages.