Using state-of-the-art technology and our extensive in-house global human network, Tridge penetrates into the core of the $2 trillion global market in the Food and Agriculture industry. As a leading global B2B platform, our goal is to solve information asymmetry, a common challenge in the Trade Industry, and therefore achieve market equilibrium. We dare to imagine becoming the “Google” of international trade, where everyone will have the opportunity to reap the benefits of global trade.
“Tridge” is an abbreviation for “Transaction Bridge,” which stems from our mission to “bridge the gap” in today’s trade industry. The path to achieving such a goal is extremely tough and complex, yet so rewarding in many aspects. As we expand our service and increase responsibilities, we welcome great additions to our Product Team. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who are up to such commitment and willing to achieve this goal with us.
We expect our team members to be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and ready for any challenges ahead. It’s essential for every member of the team to have ownership of their work as well as the ability to balance efficiency and effectiveness. As challenging as the journey may be, Tridge prides itself on being able to provide the best and most flexible working environment for our talents.
Partnering with our fast-growing HR team at Tridge HQ, a Global Recruiter will be responsible for optimizing the talent acquisition strategies and sourcing the most competitive and passionate individuals across Europe who will bring an entrepreneurial spirit to Tridge.
The Global Recruiter will be charged with finding and hiring Tridge’s local representatives who are the backbone of Tridge’s business. As a self-starter, you will make Tridge’s brand more attractive and spread our own cultures to candidates.
* This position is to be full-remote.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Drive effective recruiting strategies with in-depth analysis of recruitment status
- Operate existing recruiting channels and pioneer new channels including local job boards, networking, referral program and research
- Provide satisfactory recruitment experience to every candidate throughout the whole recruiting process (application, test, screening, interview, offer and on-boarding)
- Optimize recruitment process in real time and establish recruiting standards by communicating with HR team and hiring managers at Tridge HQ
- 3~5 years of full cycle recruiting in an multinational agency or a global corporate setting with exposure to fast-paced environments
- Native or fluent verbal and written communication skill (English)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills / Ability to build strong relationships with every layer of individual from junior to senior
- Comfortable with number and data-driven approach
- Be knowledgeable about Tridge and aware of why people work at Tridge
- Able to be aware of issues, proactively set up higher goals and provide solutions
- Ability to learn new systems and process quickly
- Spoken and written Spanish, French, German, Dutch or Russian skill of business level or higher
- Working experiences or degree related to Sales, Trading, Business Development or Food/Agriculture
- Skilled in offer negotiation
- Strong knowledge of a web-based ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Excellent MS Office / Google Docs skills
A Peek Into the Backbones of Tridge:
- Data-driven intelligence: Managing more than 10 billion market price points and 100 billion Export data points. Providing smart market analysis of these data points so that users don’t drown in the numbers.
- Global expansion: 150+ team players working in 50+ different countries. We expect to grow to 150-200 partnerts by the end of the year, and are currently building an in-house management solution to fully support our global operation.
- AI-backed operation: Auto-selection process to detect meaningful contents and systematically tag attributes. Use of statistical machine learning to tap into the expansive pool of related market information and product database.
- Trusted online reputation: High traffic inflow of Multinational Corporations, Global Consulting Agencies, prestigious universities, and a million other top-tier businesses through Google search engine optimization.
- Cultural diversity: Working with smart, unique, and goal driven individuals from diverse backgrounds to quickly adapt to the fast evolving nature of the field and implement a horizontal corporate culture.
- Trade digitalization: Pioneers of the Global B2B Trade Market Digitalization
Among the highest benefit & rapid promotion systems in the field.
- Work from Home: As the Global Recruiter of your region, you will be engaging directly with people in your area. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the HR Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Browse all of the latest work from home jobs open across the globe!