Expanding at a rapid pace, Gopuff is seeking to hire a Global Payroll Specialist to join the People & Culture Team. We’re seeking a Global Payroll Specialist to manage the global payroll processing across multiple countries. In this role, you will operate as a subject matter expert, act as the main contact for both employees and external vendors with urgency. This position will report to the Senior Payroll Manager.
- Process monthly payrolls by ensuring the accuracy of global payroll payments, payroll taxes and benefit deductions
- Partner with global payroll provider to complete global year-end processes
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to maintain employee-related changes in the global payroll system.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and workflow charts related to global payroll and system functions to enhance internal operations and workflow
- Plays a key part in new market implementations and acquisitions
- Supports the Senior Payroll Manager with audits, reporting and other global payroll-related matters
- Works with our global payroll vendor to Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Assists with miscellaneous other projects, as assigned and provide ad-hoc and automated reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience; 2-years exposure to global payroll highly preferred
- Strong Global Payroll Systems knowledge; Vistra a plus
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite Payroll Certifications are a plus! (GPM)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various departments
- Customer Service attitude toward internal employees
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to Gopuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to Gopuff.
The Gopuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or any other protected characteristic or status. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEO Employer.