Building and running the infrastructure that allows people to be employed anywhere in the World is operationally complex – the whole reason Omnipresent exists. With so many companies transitioning to remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever, and we are growing fast!
You’ll build and lead the global customer success team as we grow, overseeing and improving fundamental customer processes such as On-/Offboarding, Key Account Management, putting customer value first, introducing lean processes, automating wherever possible and ensuring continued delivery of world class outcomes for our clients.
You have a track record of building world class teams that have consistently outperformed objectives. Specifically, you have demonstrated success in constantly delivering top quality service and customer success impact while also understanding cost levers and profitability.
You are an ambitious and broad-based business professional with experience leading a customer success organisation in a service and tech environment. You will also have a proven track record in building and scaling teams at the global level. You will build out and lead our rapidly growing customer success team and ensure to deliver the best customer experience possible. You will be responsible for our global customer success execution and will enable maximum value and return for our customers and Omnipresent.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
You will provide end-to-end leadership and direction for our customer success teams and professionals across the world and ensure focus on successful service delivery, NPS, and new business for our global customer base. You will develop, build and lead long term customer engagement performance that maximises customer value and delivers on internal efficiency targets. You ensure a functional and effective ‘follow-the-sun’ strategy that leverages customer success resources globally and delivers superior customer value.
- Collaborate with senior leadership in setting and driving organisational vision designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of Omnipresent.
- Leverage customer insight to shape and improve customer success strategies.
- Manage all customer success activities including on-boarding, training/education, customer advocacy, etc. throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
- Own the expansion and retention of our client base through extraordinary service.
- Interface collaboratively with sales and product leaders.
- Measure and improve customer success effectiveness by defining and executing on operational metrics.
- Ensure delivery on our customer promises including day-to-day service levels, customer experience, quality measures, responsiveness, and compliance measures.
- Continuous identification and implementation of customer success best practices through interaction with the wider team that improve the customer experience, employee satisfaction and company performance.
- Be the internal customer champion. You will build an organisation that is deeply empathetic and listens to the customer, and feedbacks those stories and lessons to the entire organisation to drive customer delight.
- Manage, scale, empower, train, develop, and incentivise our team of customer success professionals.
You are the sort of person that…
- Has built and led highly effective customer success teams before and managed multi-stakeholder situations.
- Is able to build and lead the customer success team in a fully distributed manner across the globe, in different time zones and ensure high standards and high value service impact.
- Is an inspirational, action-oriented, experienced leader with dynamic people skills.
- Proven people management and leadership skills: you know how to build, coach, mentor, and grow a team of world-class team members.
- Implements technologies to optimize the scale and delivery of services, such as knowledge base, case management, and process automation.
- Has employed multi-channel communication and account management strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints.
- Has the ability to turn complex matters into creative, customer oriented solutions, with the capability to apply analytical/critical thinking to troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Has excellent project management abilities and the capacity to develop and utilise analytics to identify trends. Drives and manages change initiatives.
- Strong business, commercial and finance acumen and with a clear understanding of operational excellence. Process thinker and passion for continuous improvement.
- Can implement frameworks to monitor and report on quality of delivery, including SLAs, KPIs and dashboards. Measures and improves service delivery performance.
- Fosters a company-wide culture of customer success.
What’s in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Executive exposure and progression: We are growing rapidly and this is a role that will progress as we scale. As Global Customer Success Lead you will also act as the Deputy for Head of Global Operations
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local weekday holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are – we want you to be both productive and comfortable.
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats with the next one already being organised for September this year (COVID permitting), and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world. We don’t care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as work allows
Browse the latest remote customer support jobs on EU Remote Jobs