Vespio is an innovative Advisory Platform, expertly designed to boost performance and human to human interaction through AI & ML. Starting first with Sales teams, then expanding to Customer Success, Customer Support, Marketing, HR & Recruitment and any part of a company that could benefit from improvement when it comes to human interaction.
We are We’re looking for awesome, well-rounded engineers who want to take on big projects, collaborate closely with others, grow a lot, and help shape the future of the company. You will have a direct influence on product and technology solutions and help define our culture as we change how companies and teams sell.
Important – Part-time position for the first 2-3 months including equity.
Note: We do not work with agencies, contractors and external recruiters. Please, do NOT contact us!!!
💻 The Role
- Designing, developing, and implementing generative AI models and algorithms utilizing state-of-the-art techniques such as GPT, VAE, and GANs;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define AI project requirements and objectives, ensuring alignment with overall business goals;
- Conducting research to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in generative AI, machine learning, and deep learning techniques and identify opportunities to integrate them into our products and services;
- Optimizing existing generative AI models for improved performance, scalability, and efficiency;
- Write clean and easily maintainable code with a focus on reliability and scalability;
- Developing and maintaining AI pipelines, including data preprocessing, feature extraction, model training, and evaluation;
- Developing clear and concise documentation, including technical specifications, user guides, and presentations, to communicate complex AI concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
⭐ You have
- At least 3 years of exprience in the field;
- You have solid experience developing and implementing generative AI models, with a strong understanding of deep learning techniques such as GPT, VAE, and GANs;
- You are proficient in Python and have experience with machine learning libraries and frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Keras;
- You have strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software engineering principles;
- You are familiar with cloud-based platforms and services, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- You have experience with natural language processing (NLP) techniques and tools, such as SpaCy, NLTK, or Hugging Face;
- You are familiar with data visualization tools and libraries, such as Matplotlib, Seaborn, or Plotly.;
- Motivation to work on state-of-the-art AI;
- You possess a proactive mindset, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We’re a remote team. You can work from everywhere, as long as you have reliable, high-speed Internet access.
Competitive salary and 1-2% equity as an early member of the team.
Work in a fast-growing start-up environment
Contribute to and actively impact a cutting-edge industry segment, where your work directly improves the customer experience
Lean hierarchies and a substantial scope of responsibility
Collaborate with a diverse and highly-skilled international team
A competitive salary and stock options
If you are a highly motivated Generative AI / Prompt Engineer with a passion for creating innovative solutions and delivering results, we want to hear from you!