As an OutSystems Engineer, you will work within a team of top engineers passionate about delivering high-quality software at the fast-pace of modern technology and be involved in the design, build and test of disruptive Products built with our amazing Platform. This person will master OutSystems Platform technology in conjunction with modern software engineering practices for developing web business applications targeted to change the game of software development for our Customers.
- Develop solution features following OutSystems development best practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption;
- Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines;
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timeline;
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing.
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in Agile methodologies practices;
- Good Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills;
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail;
- Strong Web application development and process design, and project delivery practices;
- Good understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Proficiency with at least one programming language: PHP, C# or Java;
- Knowledge in ASP.NET;
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
- Knowledge in Database Modeling;
- Professional experience in web application programming is a plus;
- OutSystems development experience and certifications are a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (valued);
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
We don’t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it’s why our company exists
We ask “why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We’re much more down-to-earth than that