LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
Socialbee is one of the most successful social scale-ups in Europe and the leading enabler in integrating refugees and migrants into the labour market. Since 2016, we support companies in employing refugees. In this way, we have helped thousands of people over the last years. Today, we are growing rapidly and are ready to revolutionize integration in Europe.
With our new digital platform, we will be the go-to service for refugees and migrants as soon as they arrive in Europe. We will offer career tracks to choose from and connect them to relevant employers to help them realize their full potential, no matter what previous experience they have. With generous funding from the Google Impact Challenge, our highly ambitious and impact-driven team of 30 people is building the future of integration from scratch.
Our mission is to create a world in which everyone can make it. Are you ready to create with us?
DEINE AUFGABEN / YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
In close collaboration with our Tech Lead you co-develop our digital platform for refugees from scratch and design its architecture. You will code, build, connect and design our technological infrastructure.
- You start from scratch and develop a top-notch tech product based on the Salesforce application as part of our small team of developers
- You have a strong understanding of back- and front-end architecture
- You take technical ownership of functionalities at all stages of the life cycle: you clarify their technical requirements, design their implementation together with our UX team, develop and code them in the implementation phase and monitor their performance
- You are involved in driving the product development and make technical decisions together with our Lead Engineer
- You design our backend architecture and align our frontend architecture with the UX team to make sure we deliver the best possible user experience for refugees
- You are decisively involved in the success of our platform by continuously improving its performance, design and functionality
- You have the chance to grow into a leadership role by being a key player in our digital team from the very first day
DAS BIST DU / YOUR PROFILE
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience as a fullstack developer, with Salesforce products and third party applications
- Experience with Lightning Component Framework is a strong plus
- You have track record of working in an agile environment with cross-functional teams (Backend Developers, Frontend Developers, Designers and Product Managers)
- You love to code and are excited to work hands-on on an ever-evolving product
- You are a great team player
- You are pragmatic, ambitious and results-oriented
For us at socialbee, diversity and inclusion is an important source for innovation and creativity. We are looking forward to receiving any applications – irrespective of ethnic origin, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation or religion. Women applications welcome – special coaching, leadership and empowerment sessions with our female CEO Zarah.
DAS BIETEN WIR / WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Massive impact for our society: at socialbee you connect the dots between entrepreneurship and meaningful outcomes – join us in creating chances for socially disadvantaged people worldwide
- Unique insights into a market leading enabler for diversity
- Startup spirit & ownership: We offer you a lot of personal responsibility, autonomy and creative involvement in shaping our digital growth
- Transparence & agility: Thrive in an environment of fast feedback loops and OKR cycles
- Work from anywhere or from one of our offices in Munich, Stuttgart or Hamburg – you decide where today’s office is
- Strong & inclusive culture: We are an ambitious team, appreciate every single team member, celebrate ourselves and our success and follow principles of flat hierarchies
- Top-notch employee experience: We provide you with insightful onboarding sessions & a personal welcome package as well as regular team events
- Competitive compensation in addition to our benefits & perks such as yearly personal development budget, language courses or discounted memberships
- Relocation service & visa assistance
Sounds like you? We can’t wait to get in touch!
Wir geben Menschen Chancengerechtigkeit und fördern Diversität in Unternehmen für eine stärkere, vielfältige Gesellschaft. Unser Ziel: nachhaltige Integration konsequent umsetzen. Als Expert:innen für Arbeitsmarktintegration bieten wir Geflüchteten und Benachteiligten ein Sprungbrett in den ersten Arbeitsmarkt und erzeugen so Chancen für sozial Benachteiligte und Unternehmen. Mit unternehmerischen Mitteln den sozialen Wandel vorantreiben – dafür brennen wir bei socialbee!