Vonage Product Management Mission: Vonage is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
|Why this role matters
- The Dashboard is the website our customers use to sign up, manage their account and their API settings. It is responsible for a sizeable chunk of the API group revenue, and the growth of our customers as they adopt our products. It also includes the developer documentation, which is a key area of acquisition, and a major touch point for every single customer, large and small use during their lifecycle.
- As a Dashboard developer, you will be responsible for improving our customer’s experience, delivering a stable and resilient architecture, and helping drive up the company revenue. You will also be part of a Dev Ops culture, challenging you to go beyond just code, and also consider how our applications are deployed, scale and behave under scale.
- Situated at the intersection of all the product teams internally, it’s a very diverse team and it gives a sneak peak into all the Vonage API products and services – it couldn’t be a better place to work !
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
|What you will do
- Develop features for web applications within the world of cloud communications and APIs. That may include: sign-up workflow; payments and anti-fraud workflow; features to support our products (Messaging, Voice, Verify, Insight, AI Sudio) including powerful searches and debugging tools for our customers
- Collaborate with product management, UX/usability/front-end specialists, QA testers, and our internal users to deliver a world-class User Experience across multiple platforms.
|What you will bring
- A good energy, a good dose of curiosity, and a desire to learn and improve yourself
- A solid team spirit
- A keen sense of seeing things from our customers’ point of view
- A drive to always leave things better than how you found them. That applies to code, processes, interactions with people and every other aspect of your wok life.
- Understanding of UX Design, experience with delivering SaaS-based products, and a passion for learning new technologies a plus.
|What is required for application
- 5+ years programming experience
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- Java, Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Experience with JUnit unit tests
- HTML and CSS3
- Cloud experience (ideally AWS)
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs quickly
- Understanding of monitoring, systems provisioning, networking all a bonus
|What is in it for you
- Health Insurance
- Group Personal Accident
- Doctor Consultation
- Health Checkup
- Dental Benefits
- Wellness Programs
- Discounted medicine delivery
- Vision Checkup