This is Ekkiden
Ambition and innovation are our driving force. We aim high, act quickly, and acquire the wherewithal that we need to achieve our objectives. Our organisation is shaped by the requirements of both our clients and our teams. Becoming a European benchmark requires hard work, quality and respect. We pave our own path, with international teams committed to sustainable growth. We help clients to innovate and we make sure we question ourselves at all times. At Ekkiden everything is possible. Our managers are trained to bring out the best in every team member. If you are daring, creative, and have great people skills, if you want to live an extraordinary human experience and you don’t want to keep reminding yourself why you get up in the morning, it’s time to meet up.
Role: Front-end Engineer
This role is open to remote conditions !
We are looking for a Front-end Engineer responsible to produce high-quality code and ensure our front-end designs are mindful of web and mobile constraints.
- Participate in all stages of the product life cycle
- Take responsibility for the development and launch of individual features, from business requirements through to delivery
- Work with the designers to ensure the design is mindful of the web and mobile view constraints
- Build the website and internal tools, such as admins, reporting platforms, etc.
- Perform other duties as required
What we are looking for :
- 3+ years of experience in similar positions
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, HAML or Redux
- Good knowledge of Style-Component
- Experience with JSP/JSTL
- Experience with NPM and Webpack
- Good understanding of UX/UI, Usability, and Accessibility
- Spanish and English written and oral proficiency
We offer :
- Participate in the creation of a European technology and organisational consulting group
- A unique, innovative and dynamic working environment
- A career path tailored to your personality, both in terms of job position and location
- The opportunity to express yourself, assert your opinion and make an impact within our organisation and/or further afield
- You say it, you own it. Once your idea has been given the go-ahead, it is up to you to make it happen
- A demanding and innovative training programme delivered by our greatest experts
- Age is just a number, what really matter are achievements. We have a fast-track promotion system for employees who deliver
- Our working conditions are concentric with our values and ambitions
Browse the latest remote software development jobs on EU Remote Jobs