Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app. We have partnered with some of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world – Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atlético de Madrid, OG, AS Roma, Galatasaray, Club Atlético Independiente, FC Barcelona, UFC, Apollon Limassol FC, Team Heretics and many more, to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement. Our diverse and extraordinary team – that spans 20+ nationalities – are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world’s first fan influence and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in- a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
Due to continued growth we’re looking to recruit a Frontend developer to join our IT team. Reporting to our Head of Frontend Development, you’ll be responsible for building the ‘client-site’ of our web and mobile applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe. Remote working arrangements will be provided either based on a Full-time employment contract or consultancy agreement depending on the tax residency within the EU.
Responsibilities & Duties
- As a Front-End developer you will be communicating, collaborating and working together with backend team, design team and other stakeholders.
- Main task will be improving old and building new features for the product.
- Researching new approaches how to make products better, faster and more secure.
- Providing feedback to improve product depending on your vision and/or experience.
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations for tasks.
- Ensure correct code implementation with quality and readability in mind.
- Constantly look to improve our development and QA processes.
- Support our marketing and business team with development work.
- Learning new technologies and implement/use them in the projects.
- Be a team player.
- Experience in at least one of those frameworks: Vue, React, Angular, AngularJS.
- Understanding of ES6 and more latest features of JS.
- Good understanding of UX/UI, for responsive web development.
- Able to follow coding standards.
- Know essential tools such as: GIT, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, JIRA.
- Able to work on MacOS.
- Remote work will be considered.
- Have your own exciting project on the side, that you can share with us and share your progress between day-to-day tasks on a coffee break.
- Experience in one of PhoneGap, Ionic, ReactNative, Flutter, NativeScript.
- Experience in NodeJS / WebSockets.
- Enjoy innovating.
- Enjoy looking “under the hood” of the dependencies, and like to get your hands dirty to identify how code works.
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognizable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
You have the flexibility to decide whether you prefer working from home or from one of our modern offices in Madrid, Spain / Lyon, France / Gzira, Malta.
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 30+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development is very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.