We are a rapidly growing scale-up in the heart of Cologne. Our mission: epilot is revolutionizing the collaboration between all market partners who work together in the energy world to provide products and services. We offer a large network of partners within the cloud world, which is constantly being expanded by the community.
We “epiloten” are a team of experts from the fields of software development, energy management, product management and sales. In order to bring our solution to the top in the energy world even faster, we are looking for you as a frontend developer (m / f / d).
That awaits you
- You will get a deep insight into the German energy market and why epilot is a blessing for the digitization of the market.
- As a front-end developer, you will work on the new and further development of our React applications
- You are responsible for the implementation of user interfaces based on wireframes and screen designs by our UX designers.
- You write unit and end-to-end tests for the features and applications you have developed.
- You help your team to analyze and correct errors
- You are involved in both the conception of new features and the optimization of existing features
- You are part of an agile, cross-functional team of backend and frontend developers as well as designers and product managers.
- In addition, you will work with other teams to make epilot an even better product
- From a technical point of view, you can expect the latest technologies from epilot, e.g. React, Node.js, Typescript, Golang, AWS and Serverless.
You bring that with you
- You have first experience with ES6, TypeScript, Webpack, ESLint
- Nice to have: Experience with GraphQL, Node.js, AWS, Java
- Enjoy creating user-friendly UIs with CSS and HTML
- Ideally, you already have experience in an eCommerce environment
- Tech Stack: React, TypeScript, GitLab CI / CD, Bugsnag
We offer that
- The opportunity to help build the most successful SaaS platform on the energy market.
- Start-up mentality: dynamic atmosphere and great team spirit.
- A rapidly growing company with an open communication culture, motivated colleagues and an international corporate culture.
- Exponential learning curve – epilot is growing rapidly and we expect the same from you. You never stand still, you are constantly challenged, you learn from your mistakes a la Fail Fast and Often.
- A central location in the heart of Cologne with cool cafés just around the corner.
- We reward performance – we take your desired salary seriously and talk to you about it openly.
- Transparency – We maintain a very flat and open corporate culture, everything is visible and up for discussion.
- Coffee, cold drinks, fruit and a lot of appreciation.