We are growing our finance team and are looking for a motivated FP&A Manager to drive and coordinate budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning activities and be a business partner by providing support and analysis to assist in decision-making.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you’ll have a key role in enabling Superside to understand the different viable business and financial strategies to make the best informed decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive and coordinate budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning activities
- Prepare and provide monthly variance insights across the P&L
- Provide reliable data and reporting to be used in decision-making and planning across the business
- Modeling and analysis of various scenarios and outcomes to assist business partners across all departments make accurate and informed decisions
- Implement and maintain ROI metrics across teams, including profitability analysis and utilization of services and teams
What you’ll need to succeed
- Professional Finance Qualification (CIMA, CA or equivalent)
- 5+ year post qualification experience in finance analytical roles with significant modeling, budget and forecast and scenario planning
- Excellent knowledge of excel/google sheets and advanced formulas
- Self-motivation to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing remote environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills to present ideas and discuss solutions
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines
- Preferably some experience within a SAAS company
Our biggest challenges right now
- As Superside is growing, the FP&A team needs to ensure it stays on top of budgeting for these changes, and analyzing the results to understand if changes need to be implemented. We are at a transitional stage where building scenarios to plan and ensure the most financially sound option is strategic to lead Superside to its next stage.
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world’s leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.
Learn more at superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.