Will you join us on a journey to disrupt the trillion dollar travel industry? We are looking for the best and brightest who share our passion for travelers, data and product.
FindHotel believes travel is the one thing that really opens minds to new ideas, cultures, and ways of thinking. Our mission is to get every traveller in the world the best accommodation deal. From adventure travel and backpacking to honeymoons and family vacations, we deeply care so that every traveller can make the best-informed accommodation choice at the absolute best conditions for every trip.
We are growing fast and looking for a SEA Specialist to join us in becoming a global travel category leader.
To be successful at this role you need to be passionate and experienced enough on performance marketing in general and Paid Search, especially. You’ll be dealing with search campaigns with hundreds of millions of keywords, so a systematic approach, knowledge of the tools and an automation mindset are super important, while not forgetting about the micros and good practices. You’ll be always looking for new growth opportunities and not be satisfied with minor results nor happy with only playing by the book. You don’t wait for someone to tell you what to do, but instead you help creating new opportunities and defining the priorities.
What you will actually be doing/responsibilities
– Running experiments and Identifying growth opportunities
– Strategizing and planning how to scale up successful experiments
– Owning your own projects, defining its scope, requirements and priorities to achieve success.
– Optimizing and scaling our different performance marketing channels
– Creating and managing large scale marketing campaigns globally, across 20+ languages
– Challenging how things are done and finding new and better approaches for growth
What a day in the office(or remotely) might look like
You start the day with a standup where the team discusses what was done yesterday, any obstacles that need to be tackled and the plan for today. Before lunch, you analyze the performance of an experiment you’ve been running and start documenting your findings. Then you plan a session with the team to discuss the value of your findings and how to incorporate them to our campaign structure and product so that we can roll them out globally. After lunch, you start executing our new plan to grow our presence in a new niche or channel. Then you take a well-deserved break to challenge your colleagues in Foosball, Table Tennis, or Pool or join a random session on a coffee with someone. Finally, you contact your freelancer team to improve our ad copy and translations in one of the more than 20 languages you work with.
People we love
– Data guides every decision you make, from pricing to prioritization and experimentation
– You strive to get big wins delivered and take initiative where possible
– You have fun and people have fun with you
– Tech-savvy and love learning new tools and technologies
– Curious, not afraid to experiment and willing to challenge the status quo
– You have experience with Performance Marketing, across different channels.
– You take ownership, are always looking for new opportunities and to getting things done
-You have high proficiency with Excel and you are comfortable using BI tools such as Looker
– SQL & Python knowledge are a plus
Why join now?
– This year we will be helping +1.5M customers around the world find better hotel deals, using data, transparency & industry-leading features
– We are in fast growth mode and have been growing bookings by +100% YOY for the past 2 years and plan to continue doing so in the coming -years
– We have a state of the art user-acquisition engine and a lot of room to grow. It’s an exciting journey in a company that’s driven by data.
– We are constantly launching new marketing channels which opens a lot of new opportunities and challenges.
– We increased our results 300% in the last year and still have a clear growth path forward.
– We have formed a solid team of data analysts, scientists & marketers and we are looking to grow the team considerably in the near future. You will have the chance to grow with us.
Do you want to know if FindHotel is the right place for you? Find out by reading our CEO’s blog post
What we offer
– Plenty of chances to learn and grow – you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the city, be part of a culture which values sharing knowledge every day and has a budget to attend conferences and develop yourself.
– A profitable company with fast growth and a great scale opportunity.
– A competitive compensation package + perks and benefits (including Stock Appreciation Rights).
– Flexible time off (take as many holidays as you need) and a chance to work remotely – we measure results, not time spent in the office.
– You will be part of a highly international team in a fun work environment.
– We value good food and offer catered lunches from various cuisines, great coffee, ice-cream in the fridge and the occasional bbq in our garden
FindHotel dares take the path no other consumer travel company dared since the founding days of Booking.com & Skyscanner: Build a global travel disrupter without huge financing.
Having grown our bookings by +100% in each of the past 2 years, we helped over 1.3M travellers in the year through May 2020 book great accommodation deals, anywhere in the world. Now we are looking to rapidly grow that figure in 2020 despite the challenges of the Coronavirus.
Built with passion in Amsterdam & and now increasingly remotely (with team members living in PL, RU, ES, BR, PT, IL, US)
Amsterdam in particular and The Netherlands in general are terrific places to live, and in times of great crises, a great place to have a company HQ (see our founder's note on the support we received).
We are growing more towards remote work even from the NL contributors (albeit in a hybrid fashion) and are now open for full-time remote function for all roles, with preference for EU timezone.
The challenge in the travel industry is also a great opportunity
Having survived the coronavirus with the full team, we are growing more ambitious in our goal as we seek to build a category leader in distributing the best accommodation deals to travellers, partners and businesses around the world.
We believe that the 2020's are the best time to scale a travel company in over two decades, and are looking for hungry & accomplished leaders & contributors to help us build a world class travel company.