Who are we?
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
Invisible has experienced exponential growth, quadrupling in revenue year over year. By the conclusion of 2023, we are on track to achieve an annual recurring revenue (ARR) of $100 million. Operating as a profitable business, the current team maintains a majority ownership stake, with a firm foundation built on robust financial management. As part of our commitment to our team, we are excited to offer substantial equity compensation, presenting a life-changing equity opportunity for our Partners.
We believe that…
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area – each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As our financial controller, you will work closely with our CFO and Senior VP of Finance to operate and maintain our financial statements and find an art to storytelling through data and analytics to what the business can then forecast and be as efficient and effective as possible as we grow in 2024 and beyond.
Responsibilities: Charting the Course
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP standards and regulatory requirements, producing audited financials on a yearly basis
- Prepare internal controls and risk management, with a focus on leveraging technology to enhance these processes.
- Provide financial support to departments, using technology to improve payroll management and operational efficiency.
- Lead the controllership team in effective management of financial tasks, including payroll, tax compliance, and risk management.
- Renewing insurance and finding new ways to mitigate our risks
- Support ad hoc corporate development projects.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure data consistency, quality, and appropriateness
Qualifications: The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; CPA or CMA certification preferred.
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller or in a similar role.
- Expert knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and reporting standards.
- Deep experience in deploying financial technology tools and automating financial processes
- Experience managing US & international tax liabilities compliance and optimizations.
- Advanced proficiency in financial modeling and analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management abilities.
- Proficient in financial software and ERP systems.
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- Compensation Breakdown
- Base: $145k
- Target Cash Bonus: $60k
- Equity*: $31k-$77k
- Total Comp: $236k – $282k = $205k Max Cash + ($31k-$77k Equity)
- *Equity value based on $200M-$500M valuation range, and represents 1 year of vesting.
- Total equity grants are on a 4-year vesting schedule with a 1-year cliff.
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely