WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
Besides being a global HR platform for our customers, WorkMotion is also a FinTech at its core. We face incredibly complex international payment flows combined with strict contractual guidelines, multiple currency accounts & extremely high accuracy requirements. The money we move, are people’s salaries.
That’s why we are looking for a highly diligent Finance Specialist to tackle this unprecedented challenge with us!
Your responsibilities will be the following:
Using our proprietary in-house finance system, you are responsible for creating and sending invoices to our clients on time. You ensure maximum data accuracy of each invoice, and are able to answer all invoice-related questions of our clients. You ensure compliance of each invoice with country-specific requirements, and ensure that invoices are adapted to our clients’ needs where necessary.
Financial data management
You record and file all invoices (inbound & outbound) in our proprietary in-house finance system with maximum accuracy. When you notice inconsistencies, you investigate independently and resolve issues by communicating with other departments and suppliers. You are also responsible for all other financial data bases, such as maintaining financial information of our clients and suppliers.
You are responsible for the preparation of payment files to ensure timely payments to all suppliers. At the same time, you also ensure timely payments of our customers and investigate payment delays where applicable.
This position is all about understanding, managing, and acting on financial data. Hence, the ideal candidate is a curious and highly diligent Finance Specialist with a sound understanding of financial concepts and a proven record of accurately maintaining financial data bases.
- Ideally, you hold a degree in Accounting & Finance or similar
- You have previous experience in financial data management
- You are highly detail-oriented and diligent
- Excel & Google Sheets are your best friends
- Advanced knowledge of Excel Power Query is not required, but a big plus
- You are fluent / native in English
- You have a strong work ethic, and a getting-things-done attitude
WorkMotion is a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our own team by an incredible magnitude – you will be among the first employees and will have a unique chance to shape the company.
- Location can be fully remote, but we particularly welcome applicants from a Central European time zone (+/- 2 hours)
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
Browse the latest remote finance jobs open to European time zones.