At Siena we are revolutionizing the customer service industry with the world’s first autonomous AI customer service agents. We are a remote-first startup that’s passionate about enabling machines to engage in delightful and empathic conversations. Siena is the first of its kind, designed to work out-of-the-box to interact with customers across all channels from a single platform.
If you’re excited about AI and the intersection of human-to-machine communications, and want to be part of a team who is driving innovation and making a real impact, then come join us in pushing the boundaries of AI and CX.
Some of our values
- Customer First: It’s not just about solving issues or closing deals. We’re in the business of understanding our customers so well that we can anticipate their needs and blow their minds.
- Straight Talk: Communication isn’t just a checkbox for us—it’s our operating system. We say what we mean, mean what we say, and have no hidden agendas or sugar-coating..
- Question & Disrupt: We do things that have never been done before—not for the sake of being different but for being radically better.
- Act with Agency: We don’t wait for permission or perfect conditions. We evaluate the situation, make our best call, and go for it.
- Raise the Bar: We’re not just meeting standards, we’re aiming for setting them.
- Fast & Fearless: We move quickly but thoughtfully, and view mistakes and failures as stepping stones, not setbacks.
- Driven by Curiosity, Fueled by Growth: We ask the questions no one else is asking, dive deep, and come out the other side better for it.
- Synergy Over Solo: We value collaboration over individual achievement. When we work together, we’re unstoppable. We’re not just co-workers; we’re co-creators.
We’re seeking a Finance Manager to oversee all financial operations at Siena. This role is pivotal in managing both day-to-day financial tasks and contributing to strategic planning.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations including invoicing, accounts payable/receivable, and payroll.
- Ensure compliance with local and international accounting standards and tax regulations.
- Cash flow management and bank reconciliations.
- Collaborate with the CEO and company leaders to prepare annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Perform financial analysis to guide business decisions.
- Assist in fundraising efforts and manage relations with investors.
- Coordinate with our remote teams across Europe and US on all finance-related matters.
- Work with U.S.-based Sales and Marketing teams for revenue tracking and forecasting.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance roles, ideally have worked in SaaS, high-growth startup environments or management consulting.
- Strong proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English.
🏠 The flexibility to work from anywhere. Even if it’s just from the comfort of your own bed (because let’s face it, who doesn’t love a good WFH situation?)
🌞 Flexible working hours. Because who said you can’t design your day on your terms?
💸 Competitive salary and stock options. We offer highly competitive salaries and equity, because we’re building this together.
🌴 Unlimited PTO. With unlimited paid time off and a minimum of 15 days off per year, you’ll have plenty of time to explore the world (or just your couch).
📖 Growth stipend. An annual budget to continue learning and expanding your horizons. It’s like getting a raise without having to ask for it. We invest in you, so you can continue to invest in yourself.
At Siena, we’re not just looking for people who can do a job. We’re looking for people who want to break boundaries, create the future, and reshape industries. If that’s you, we look forward to your application.
Siena provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.