We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for:
You have a business finance & accounting background with experience working in large multinationals! You will also have experience planning, forecasting and analyzing budgets on an EMEA level. You will have great communication skills and ideally, be a business partner for the Area Sales VP.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the Financial Planning, Forecasting and Analysis of EMEA Sales & Services. You will provide financial guidance, reporting and relevant analyses to the assigned Area Vice President, assisting in achieving the area’s profitability targets. In this role you will also be the Finance Business Partner to the Area Sales Vice President
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Finance guidance and Business modeling to assist the AVP with decision making (all investments, resource reallocations, market opportunities, etc) and in achieving Contribution Margin targets.
- Provide a consolidated analytical review of area P&L actuals and forecasts with relevant insight/information on trends within the business.
- Reporting results, key financial metrics at the Area and Regional/country level. Prepare and present Area P&L packages to Area VPs.
- Significant participation in the Annual Planning and Target Process.
- Interact with Sales and Functional areas to acquire key information for forecasting.
- Analyze results, financial metrics, trends and recent/coming changes in the business for planning/forecasting purposes, and to provide important financial guidance to the Area Leader
- Owning all financial/budgeting aspects of the assigned area, including HC tracking, Reqs/offers/ PO approvals, cost center management
- Various ad-hoc financial analyses
- A wealth of Business Finance & Accountant experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required and CMA or CPA qualifications preferred but not required
- Experience within a multinational company is an advantage.
- Strong technical/system skills are required (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.