Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside another Finance Coordinator, you will support Hotjar’s operational finance processes as we grow. You will work in a growing team and be responsible for the processing and payment of vendor invoices, bank reconciliations, VAT returns and much much more!
- Manage Hotjar team members’ perks budget spend and expense reimbursements to ensure accurate coding and that receipts are uploaded in a timely basis
- Set up and invite new team members onto the Spendesk platform
- Process and code supplier invoices
- Ensure bank account reconciliations are kept up to date
- Provide support to the other team members to cover absence and work on other ad-hoc tasks
- Professional experience in an analyst, bookkeeping or accountant role
- Must have a customer-focused attitude supporting both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience using a financial software package (e.g. Sage, Xero, Netsuite etc.) and spreadsheets (e.g. Google Sheets or Excel)
- Attention to detail in processing financial transactions
- Ability to plan for and meet both regular and ad-hoc deadlines
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €45,000 to €65,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.