At Plexagon we are looking for a highly organized Finance & Administration specialist and to join out international team.
Plexagon is an app publisher focused on mobile photo and video 📸 editing. Our apps use Computer Vision and Machine Learning tools 🤖 to support the new generation of content creators 🚀
We are looking for a finance expert that can take full ownership of financials and accounting processes. The new hire will work closely with the founding team in all finance/tax/accounting and M&A projects. An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for details will be key to match our company culture.
- 2+ years experience in accounting. Big Four experience or hyper growth startup is a plus
- You have a hands-on mentality and are willing to get your hands dirty
- Act like an owner. We believe that’s a great driving principle
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at a growing startups in Europe
- Attention to detail and data oriented. Excellent knowledge of Excel and Google Sheet
- Knowledge of IFRS or other comparable GAAP and good understanding of VAT
- Experience in managing the accounting activities of a group of companies in an group-wide ERP system
- Excellent knowledge of all accounting processes, AP, AR, Payroll, GL as well as in running a full month end close cycle
- You have very good communication skills and are proficient in both written and spoken English and Italian
- Motivational Letter (which you can write in the “About You” section of our online application). This is your opportunity to show us that you read this job posting and care about the position. Bonus points if your letter includes one of the points in the next section.
- Transitioning the accounting activities in house from our external tax advisors (if needed)
- Taking responsibility in accounting areas such as AR, Payroll & GL.
- Leading our month-end close process
- Driving automation projects within finance and accounting
- Handling complex day-to-day requests from the business and manage 3rd party relations
- Work with the founders on M&A and special projects
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
What you will get working with us
- Competitive pay and equity.
- The latest apple hardware (Mac, iPhone, Headphones, and anything else you might need).
- 1-month vacation per year + untracked time off if you need more.
- Freedom to work from wherever you want.
- A diverse and international work environment that operates in English—we come from countries like Italy, Lebanon, Sweden, Brazil, Japan, Argentina, and we want to keep growing!
- Feel the excitement of working on products downloaded by millions of users.