expertcloud is a virtual customer service centre with almost 400 freelancers* who work for us in home offices around the world. The Berlin office manages the entire network and continuously develops expertcloud.
To support our freelancer* network we are looking for
French-speaking freelancers* in customer service with internet affinity and strong communication skills for an online shop for lamps.
Your advantages as a freelance agent* in customer service:
- Residence worldwide possible
- Flexibility of service hours, work location and scope of work in home office
- Fair earnings: payment per call/ticket with an average hourly wage of approx. €12-14
- Family-friendly work
- Integration into our expert community
Your tasks as a customer consultant* for an online shop:
- Initially purely written and later by telephone, advising & answering customer enquiries in French.
- Accepting orders, checking orders, providing shipping information, clarifying complaints
- Answering general questions about the online shop
- Support with questions about customer login and master data changes
Your profile as a freelancer* in customer service in a home office:
- Career changers* or returners* are very welcome: The main thing is that you enjoy communication and speak/write French fluently!
- Experience as a customer consultant*, customer service employee*, customer advisor*, customer service specialist, call centre agent*,
- customer service agent* or telephone operator* is an advantage
- 10-finger system (fast typing on the keyboard)
- At least basic knowledge of the German language to be able to follow the training in German
- Communicative, helpful, patient and empathetic nature, enjoys talking on the phone
- Internet affinity (Skype, mail, chat)
Organisational and technical requirements for working as a self-employed call centre agent*:
- An average of 15 to 20 hours of time per week
- You have time for our training (expected start in week 38: 8 working days + 1 exam day)
- Internet connection at least 16,000 DSL line & LAN connection (no WLAN)
- Computer/laptop with at least Windows 8, preferably Windows 10
- USB headset (or willingness to purchase one)
- 2 monitors (or willingness to purchase them, a laptop counts as 1 monitor)
- Trade licence or interest in becoming self-employed (info sheet on self-employment)
You can find everything at a glance about this job in our infographic.
The application process:
You can apply WITHOUT a cover letter, CV or many on-site appointments.
When you click on “Apply now”, you will be redirected to our application form. Take a few minutes and answer our questions carefully and truthfully, because we will use this information to decide how to proceed.
We want to get a personal impression of you, your voice and your way of communicating right from the start. That’s why the application also includes a short video that you can record and upload in advance or record directly in the form. There you can record a short video or audio introducing yourself on your PC, mobile phone or tablet in just 5 minutes. You don’t want to show yourself first? No problem at all! You can record the whole thing with audio only and without video. Just cover the camera during the recording.
Once you have convinced us with your video, we will invite you to get to know us personally via a video interview. Afterwards, you will receive final feedback and if we have convinced you, we will arrange everything contractually. After an introduction to data protection, we can get started and you will become part of our freelancer* network with your first training.
expertcloud.de is a virtual contact centre. You would work for us as a freelancer* in a home office and should have 15-20 hours a week to work as a part-time job and/or on weekends.
Does this appeal to you? Then apply now!
* Gender – we don’t care, all applicants are welcome 🙂