Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) & Third Party Lifecycle Management (TPRM) Solution. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value from their signed agreements and vendors.
Gatekeeper has consistently achieved significant, profitable growth YoY with long-term customers including Ford, Accor, Roche, Telegraph, Autotrader, Tesco and Pokemon.
The company is now in a unique position where we can transition to our next phase of expansion and increased growth. Central to this will be a new focus on events and using them to raise our brand profile and drive additional sales opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Events Manager to join the marketing team and to manage this channel for us.
This is a key role reporting to the Head of Marketing.
Note: This is a fully remote role and can be based anywhere in the UK/Europe.
In this role you will:
- Research and plan a global program of in-person events, matched to Gatekeeper’s target audiences
- Dramatically improve awareness of Gatekeeper as a brand among those target audiences by deploying innovative tactics to make the company stand out
- Drive a high volume of qualified prospects into our sales & marketing funnel
- Coordinate all relevant logistics, including team members, merchandise, on-site and off-site activities and presentations to ensure maximum impact
- Be responsible for managing events budgets with a tight focus on ROI and ‘bang-for-our-buck’
- Build and document the optimal pre, during and post event playbook to ensure repeatable success
- Be “the expert” from which the rest of the team can learn
- Partner closely with stakeholders across the business – Sales, SDR Team, CS, Product – to leverage their expertise as required
Future development for this role will be to extend the remit to include managing Gatekeeper-hosted events (virtual and in-person).