The Running Remote Operations Manager will become a core team member by handling all operations of our events.
- Manage the operational demands of multiple annual live/hybrid and virtual events.
- Maintain a set budget to ensure all event requirements and services are at minimum cost.
- During the virtual event, create the event landing page, manage online speaker appearances and other virtual sessions, handle session recordings.
- During the live event, manage all operations including venue, catering, hotels, flights, audiovisual technical setup, inventory, décor, and props.
- Organize the technical setup of satellite events such as pre-conference networking, the after party, speaker dinners, and mastermind sessions.
- Select suppliers and then negotiate, compile, and execute agreements with them. Execute event orders, make sure suppliers get paid on time, and organize invoices.
- Coordinate with the suppliers at the venue during the event.
- Work closely with the AV supplier during events to make sure the program is executed precisely according to schedule.
- Create a run-of-show with the AV company, and manage rehearsals.
- Work directly with the graphic designer to produce graphics and props required for venue set-up.
- Brief the venues and hotels about the required configuration and specific conference requirements, paying attention to cut-off dates for rooms, cancellation policies, and deposit payments.
- Take out a live event insurance policy and prepare other compulsory documentation.
- Create COVID-19 policies and instructions, FAQ, etc.
- Update the website with new speaker profiles, etc. Assist with website maintenance on WordPress.
- Communicate delivery, setup, and breakdown timings in line with the venue and suppliers.
- Liaise with exhibitors about their virtual and live physical booth setups.
- Set up the online event ticketing system, payment gateways, etc.
- Assist with admin work, such as generating reports using Hubspot and ad-hoc other admin and research tasks.
- Virtual and physical event operational experience
- Experience handling AV company requirements
- Ability to negotiate agreements with suppliers
- Experience with insurance policies, and event terms and conditions formulation
- WordPress CMS experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proven track record of working remotely
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 100 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative Operations Manager ready to help us modernize remote work