Onfleets mission is to make it easy for every retailer to offer fast, affordable, and delightful delivery to their customers. We make it easy for businesses to manage and analyze their local delivery operations. Our product includes intuitive smartphone apps for drivers, a powerful modern web dashboard for dispatchers, and automatic notifications and real-time tracking for recipients. Onfleet powers millions of deliveries every month, for thousands of businesses around the world across a range of industries from grocery and prepared meals to pharmacy, flowers, and furniture. As we continue to grow our talented team, we remain committed to radical transparency, integrity, and individual growth. We believe that your unique background and experience adds tremendous value to the organization and will empower you to take absolute ownership of business challenges and the execution of solutions.
About The Role:
Onfleet is seeking an exceptional Senior Sales Development Representative based in Western Europe to support the growth of our European sales efforts in the rapidly changing local delivery industry. Onfleet offers a differentiated experience for SDRs hoping to kickstart their career in sales. In addition to the typical responsibilities common to SDRs, they will be expected to conduct qualification calls with prospects using Onfleet’s qualification criteria.
The opportunity provides candidates the chance to get hands-on learning experience by having meaningful conversations with high-level executives and stakeholders in the business. This interaction with prospects will prepare SDRs to smoothly transition into more senior roles with potential advancement opportunities to Account Executive, Sales Engineer, Sales Operations or Customer Success.
What You’ll Do:
- Research accounts in depth, identify key targets and generate interest
- Respond to inbound inquiries
- Execute outbound phone and email campaigns to book discovery calls
- Conduct qualification calls with senior level executives/stakeholders serving as the first touch-point for prospects
- Clearly and succinctly articulate the Onfleet value proposition
- Conduct inbound and outbound campaign calling activities to business prospects in an assigned region
- Prospect and identify key decision makers at target companies and start building the foundation for a strong relationship
- Contact, qualify and manage marketing leads from demand generation activities
- Rate leads per established criteria and pass off as appropriate to assigned Account Executives
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the Account Executives pipeline
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Collaborate with sales representatives to maximize prospect potential, working closely with AE’s to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive new opportunities
- Cold call target companies to uncover projects, create awareness and need for our Onfleet platform
- Work with the team to analyze customer needs, understand obstacles, identify opportunities in support of our partner programs and events
What You’ll Bring:
- Based in Western Europe: Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, United Kingdom …
- 2+ years SaaS SDR experience with a clear track record of achievement
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent, demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Devotion to systems, repeatability, efficiency, and measurement
- High technical acumen, an early adopter
- Salesforce experience
- Flexible hours to work various EU time zones
- Multilingual (European languages)
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious, team player, creative ideas with a competitive spirit and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone with professional phone presence
- Self starter with a track record of success in high volume sales organization
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and process
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong email and web search skills
Onfleet achieved profitability mid-2018, and has raised $20m in funding from investors including Kennet Partners, StartX-Stanford Fund, Tuesday.vc, Winklevoss Capital, Playfair Capital, and angel investors including Andy Rachleff, Gil Penchina, Lee Linden, and Tom Fallows. Our team is based in San Francisco, and graduated from Stanford’s StartX accelerator program.
Onfleet is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Onfleet’s culture is one that strongly values diversity in its workplace and we are committed to working with potential team members who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our company and culture.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
We highly encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.
The latest remote jobs > euremotejobs.com/jobs/