OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The successful candidate will provide key support for programs and project management for the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion team and direct support for the Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion. This includes project management support, program management support, planning, metrics, analysis and reporting on various initiatives, PowerPoint Support including the creation and maintenance of briefing decks for executive review, execution of program elements, communications (writing and delivery) to various audiences, both internal and external and special research projects around key ED&I initiatives. This role will require adaptability and the ability to plan and organize and apply strategy across a large and varied organization.
• Two main programs that you will support: Interns, Mentoring
• Planning support for various programs and projects implementing the ED&I initiatives.
• Research, detailed analysis and delivery of program data, metrics.
• Ongoing reviews of key processes to provide potential options for creating greater efficiencies within the team.
• Research and preparation of reports for leadership and associated project management support as needed
• Powerpoint support including management of multiple, highly detailed executive briefing decks and project summary decks
• Understand and synthesize complex and multi-faceted programs in order to provide detailed communications/overviews to various audiences such as customers, partners and internal OpenText staff.
• Support the execution of company-wide program elements, including assisting with organizing program ideas into plans.
• Excel and other tool support in aggregating teams and duties.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in a project or program management type role.
• Advanced proficiency in the use of Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Ability to analyze, visualize and interpret data and to identify relevant issues in solving business problems and creating more effective processes.
• Demonstrated ability to project manage and establish effective working relationships with a diverse group of business partners, supervisors and peers and senior executives.
• Demonstrated ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse audiences at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to plan strategically and then adapt the strategy as necessary
• Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced, dynamic environment and effectively implement and communicate learnings.
• Ability to manage a high pressure situations.
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, able to make recommendations to management
• Extremely organized and pro-active with strong attention to detail and time management.