When working for GraphCMS, you aren’t just working for a software company – you are working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and in helping to make it big!
We are looking for a Frontend developer who seeks new challenges and an opportunity to grow with the company and would work on improving both our product’s interface and our marketing website.
Our ideal candidate is a fast learner and team-player with great communication skills, able to maintain a good balance between autonomy and close collaboration in a remote-first environment. They are detail-oriented, have empathy for the end-user, and want to learn with the rest of the team how to implement the best look and feel possible.
What you will do
- Work in close collaboration with the rest of the frontend-team, with daily sync, code reviews, and possible pair-programming
- Work with the whole product and engineering team on continuously improving the way we work together
- Participate in our “Frontend Guild” where we discuss and plan what is needed to keep our code-base and practices up to date and pleasant to work with
- Participate in our open discussions around next features or improvements during their design phase
- A real interest in understanding the users and to collaborate closely with UX/UI designers to build the most usable interfaces
- But also concerned by the different challenges of frontend development: (perceived) performance, responsiveness, accessibility, etc…
- Nice to have, but not required: Typescript, GraphQL
- Great oral and written communication in English
What We Offer
- A great working environment within a friendly distributed and multi-cultural team
- Flexible working hours. As we are in multiple time-zones, “office hours” are not a thing.
- An open company with transparent internal communication about everything
- Help in your personal growth, access to learning materials and visits to conferences
- MacBooks – only the best hardware for you
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace, that helps everyone to unfold their creativity. We don’t believe in the nine-to-five mentality, your work hours are as flexible as you are. The enthusiastic and thriving work culture will push you towards your best performance and your impact will immediately visible.
Browse the latest remote jobs from companies hiring throughout EMEA timezones, here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/