The real economy employs 3 billion people in frontline jobs, yet frontline teams have been underserved by technology for decades and are left to choose between paper or 20-year-old workforce management solutions, which harm both their employees and their business.
At Sona, we’re building the Frontline Operating System; an end-to-end platform to manage the entirety of a shift-based workforce. Sona combines the functionality you expect from any workforce management software – including scheduling, time & attendance, and absence management – with dedicated features to empower staff and simplify frontline work for everyone. All in one easy-to-use platform.
We have the opportunity to build a very large, impactful and sector-defining business, and we’re off to a fast start. In year 1, we reached tens of thousands of frontline workers and raised over $10 million from Google’s AI fund – Gradient Ventures, SpeedInvest, Notion Capital and angels like Tom Blomfield, to help us reach more.
It’s a hugely exciting time to be joining the team, as we’re still small enough that you’ll have a significant impact on the company, growth trajectory and culture, but large enough that we have a great structure, experienced leaders and world-class benefits in place (such as being fully remote and flexible, and only working 4.5 days a week). More on working at Sona here.
About the Role
As our Enterprise Implementation Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading the implementation of Sona with our largest enterprise customers across a range of frontline sectors. You’ll collaborate with large customer teams to understand their unique requirements, guide them through the implementation process, and ensure a seamless integration of our platform within their organisation.
Day to day, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and project lead for Sona’s largest enterprise customers throughout their implementation
- Provide support during implementation in addition to onboarding, training
- Ensure individual customer needs, such as integrations, configurations, and issue resolution, are met efficiently and effectively
- Lead and drive organisational change, recommending and implementing solutions to help customers optimise their usage of Sona’s platform
- Act as the voice of our customers, effectively communicating their feedback and requirements to our Product team to enhance the customer experience
- Support late stage sales discussions with enterprise prospects to provide insight into Sona’s implementation process
- Be a Customer Ambassador – This is more than being good at communicating, this is someone who wants to revolutionise the service offering, building relationships of trust and delivering exceptional Customer experiences.
- Be a problem solver – Don’t take what is being asked for granted, get to the root cause of the problem and fix that as well.
- Challenge the norm – All businesses have processes and they help us create order from chaos. That being said, if there is a process in a place that is hindering us from offering an exceptional Customer Experience, bring it to the Team Meeting with a proposal for improvement.
- Be ready to go above and beyond – Whatever the reason the Customer contacts us, make sure that once that specific interaction is completed, they will only ever talk positively about us.
- Own it – When a Customer contacts us, it may not be you that can resolve their issue or answer their question, but you must be the person who ensures the Customer gets the result they need and deserve and you won’t rest until you can deliver it.
- Be great with the detail – As great as it is to be creative and just out and out lovely with Customers, we also need to make sure we track what is happening and ensure our Customer data is in a good place.
- Be “all in” – Simple really. This isn’t about ego or winning, this is about coming to work, doing a great job, enjoying yourself and ensuring your team are enjoying themselves as well. This is about making your friends envious of your job because you can’t stop talking about what a great team you have and what a brilliant place it is to work
We don’t have hard and fast requirements, but hopefully, lots of the following apply to you:
- You’re an experienced implementation/project manager, adept at managing complex, enterprise-level customers with large user bases
- You have strong interpersonal skills, capable of building relationships and establishing rapport with stakeholders across all levels, both internally and externally
- You’re comfortable delivering and reporting back on training sessions held with our customers
- You’re tech-savvy and can learn new systems quickly
- You’re a highly organised person and are able to prioritise tasks
- You’ve got a detail-oriented, creative, problem-solving mind and a passion to improve and look to automate support and onboarding processes
- You aim high, take ownership, and are driven to develop your career in a customer-centric role
- You’re commercially aware, and whilst working with customers you’ll keep an eye out for commercial opportunities
- 4.5 day standard working week
- Share options
- Fully remote and flexible working
- 35 days annual leave (25 days standard plus 10 flexible public holiday days)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- Comprehensive Health Insurance via Bupa
- Enhanced parental leave & pay
- Co-working space stipend
- Quarterly all expenses paid team retreats
- The latest Macbook and equipment for your home office
- Professional development budget
- Unlimited free books
Working at Sona
We take our health and mental health seriously, believing that we can only perform to our best when we are healthy, happy, and in control of when, where, and how we work. That’s why we’re fully remote and everyone works a 4.5 day week (you choose when you take the half day) with a fully flexible schedule.
We balance this with regular virtual stand-ups and all-hands so we’re all aligned, and paid-for, in-person meet-ups so you can get to know your colleagues.
You can learn more about the team and what it’s like working at Sona here.