GitHub is building a world class Sales Development Organization and we’re looking for the next generation of sales leaders to come in and build their legacy at GitHub. We help companies and organizations succeed by empowering them to build better software, together. As an Enterprise Business Representative you will profile ideal customers and markets for outbound lead generation, breaking into the largest companies in the world. We’re customer obsessed and care deeply about delivering high quality work that surprises and delights our current and future clients.
The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages.
- Work with marketing and sales to execute outbound prospecting campaigns, driving opportunities with Enterprise businesses
- Work with GitHub tools and technology to pass qualified leads to corporate or enterprise sales and accurately forecast opportunity creation
- Answers customer business questions and determines if there is:
- Authority to purchase GitHub Enterprise
- Timing, the need for GitHub Enterprise is imminent (i.e., project needs it)
- 1-3 years of successful sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Dutch or a Nordic language.
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Ability to take initiative and embrace the growth mindset
- Coachable, can implement feedback in the moment
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become deeply fluent in the GitHub’s technology and the industry
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help a customer make buying decisions
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Amsterdam
In 30 days you will be:
- Through on-boarding, making your first impact on the team.
In 90 days you will be:
- Ramped up and hitting your numbers, learning more and more every day.
- The only bad day is one in which you didn’t learn something.
In 180 days you will be:
- Mastering your craft, living in the accelerators, raising your hand for more responsibility.
In 360 days you will be:
- Prepping for your next job. Most of our reps get promoted in 12-24 months to Account Management, Account Executive, or Associate Sales Engineer positions
- Previous experience prospecting into Enterprise Accounts in a highly technical market
- Current knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible (ability to work across different time zones) and able to think quickly
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed – Trust by Default – Ship to Learn – Own the Outcome – Growth Mindset – Global Product, Global Team – Anything is Possible – Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We’ve designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We’ve designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country.
Github hire in: Austria, Demark, Germany, Ireland, Netherland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK