Pexip is growing!
We are looking to grow our presence in Ireland and are looking for the best and most dynamic sales professionals to support our growth.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of consultative selling of enterprise software, collaboration solutions, or high-tech to large organisations. You must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have broad experience in working on large and complex sales projects.
You are passionate, content to take responsibility for your actions and performance, and are a team player with strong integrity. The Pexip culture builds firmly on the human aspects of being part of the team.
This will be our first local position in Ireland and if successful we will build a team around you for future regional success.
- We have a strong leadership team with a track record of success.
- Stable, 7 year old company with solid financials and explosive growth.
- Positive core values and culture.
- Reliable and stable solution solving real customer challenges.
- Great OTE, Benefits and Equity offered.
- No cap compensation plan with attainable goals.
Role and Responsibilities
Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organisation’s business and market share.
- Prospect to develop new business through networking, referrals, and demand generation.
- Assist business partners (resellers) with products and services and operational processes of Pexip.
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts to achieve specific goals for new business opportunities.
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, educate, and secure new business.
- Qualify prospects and work closely with solutions architects and other colleagues to determine which opportunities are viable.
- Learn, develop and implement new ways for Pexip to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
- Be effective in leading enterprises through evaluation and adoption of sophisticated technology solutions in short and long sales cycles
- Work closely with the Pexip customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively forecast with a high level of predictability, quality, and accuracy for quarterly and annual planning.
- Work with and maintain necessary reports and processes in the company’s Salesforce CRM system.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience selling software technology solutions to senior leaders in large enterprises.
- Demonstrate a career pattern of being able to quickly understand different technologies and an ability to advise complex organizations on efficient implementation and utilization.
- Have experience and knowledge in enterprise selling methodologies and how to leverage them for effective selling.
- Display strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. You should be very comfortable presenting to groups of cross-functional executives. This position will regularly interact with C-level and other senior leadership.
- Demonstrate proficiency in analysing enterprise strategy and financials to leverage insights to develop effective growth strategies as part of an annual account plan.
- Experience in social selling, including leveraging LinkedIn and other networks, to reach critical contacts at your target accounts.
- Experience in working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional teams to design and implement effective business proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Account-Based Selling and Account-Based Marketing
- Technology consulting experience with a global business strategy or technology consulting firm.
- Experience selling Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams, or similar collaboration software.
- Experience selling cloud and virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure cloud, or other related or similar technologies.
This will be the first Pexip sales role based in Ireland so the applicants must be comfortable working remotely, as part of the UK & Ireland team. Travel to our Reading office on occasions will be required and the role will be supported by the technical team remotely with future plans to grow technical resource locally based on results.