Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approval and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.io
About the Job
You will play a key role in defining and building the Airbase product. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and influence how the design function evolves as we grow. We’re looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self-driven.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Working with large amounts of usage data from millions of active users.
- Be able to aggregate, slice and dice large data sets to generate invaluable insights.
- Work with the development and design teams to create innovative new features and optimizations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience working with business intelligence and data analytics tools like Kibana.
- Experience with data warehousing platforms like Amazon RedShift.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent coding skills in any language (Python, Java etc.)
Nice to haves:
- You’ve worked at a startup
- Experience with workflow-driven B2B SaaS products
We offer competitive cash compensation and very attractive equity. A large part of our team is distributed and remote. We’re a very remote-friendly company and you can work from anywhere in the world.
Check out the latest remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/