BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation applications and digital services in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are large companies, banks, consultancies and law firms across the globe.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and NYC. We’re currently looking for Customer Success Managers who live in or close to the US market and speak English on a native or fluent level. BRYTER is growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being an Enablement and Education Manager
We’re looking for a creative, organized and independent self-starter to support in building out content and programs to educate our partners and customers.
The Customer Success and Partner Enablement team is hiring an Enablement and Education Manager to ensure that our users get the most out of BRYTER. You’ll become a product expert and use your learning and education knowledge to help build a catalogue of training offer. Our first dedicated Customer Education Manager will be a critical role in our Commercial team and will collaborate closely with our Customer Success professionals, leadership team and cross-functional partners to design and build customer education content.
As a Customer Education and Enablement Manager, you’ll spend your time:
- becoming a product specialist and knowing BRYTER inside out to improve messaging and learning content
- working closely with cross-functional partners across product, commercial and marketing teams to build a forward-looking customer education roadmap as new features are launched
- gathering information on user needs and analyze the effectiveness of existing education and enablement programs
- collaborating closely with Customer Success leadership team and individual CSMs to create and maintain playbooks and documentation
- designing and developing both live and on-demand learning that’s engaging and includes opportunities for hands-on practice
- scripting then building on-demand courses using LMS and content authoring or video tools
- create certification schemes and exams
What we are looking for
You should apply if you:
- have 2+ years experience as instructional designer or hands-on experience building engaging educational content in a variety of formats
- have extremely strong organizational and project management skills and are able to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- enjoy teaching and measuring the results of your teaching programs
- can show examples of writing or editing skills using visuals to explain a concept or are comfortable when working with an LMS system or learning authoring system (such as Thinkific, Intellum, Adobe Creative Suite, Litmos, Thought Industries, etc.)
- have experience and enjoy consulting with subject matter experts to capture learning content
- are interested in implementing feedback and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Love using data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Education team
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in selling and scaling a great product with global reach
- A competitive salary reflecting engagement
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee