CircleCI is looking for an experienced B2B demand generation focused regional marketing manager to build, execute and support impactful marketing programmes across the EMEA region!
Working closely with the wider global marketing team, the EMEA Regional Marketing Manager will be responsible for initiating scalable, results driven campaigns that generate leads and raise awareness across our community of developers and IT decision makers.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing EMEA team and would be well suited to a candidate who is passionate about data and demonstrating impact across all channels.
What you’ll do:
- Craft and execute regional integrated marketing campaigns that can generate and accelerate opportunities and pipeline for the EMEA region
- Partner with the marketing team to build scalable programmes that nurture our core community in a way that is relevant and authentic
- Optimise all stages of the marketing funnel to achieve lead generation and pipeline creation objectives
- Apply a data driven approach to reporting campaign impact and use this insight to further optimise ongoing programmes and budget optimisation across the region
- Build a cross functional alliance with the revenue team to drive shared lead generation objectives
- Work closely with the global content team to craft compelling regional content such as eBooks, guides, blog posts, infographics and customer testimonials
- Support the delivery of CircleCI’s presence at trade shows, conferences and meet-ups throughout the EMEA region
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with an emphasis on demand generation and marketing funnel optimisation
- Data driven approach to demonstrating campaign impact and insight
- Experience of managing key demand generation channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Ads
- A growth mentality with a passion for continuous improvement and learning
- Experience with commonly used tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work with and influence a broad range of partners
- Experience of the developer audience is not essential, although the successful candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to deeply understand the B2B lead generation process to drive efficient growth and scale
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate – we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Browse the latest remote marketing jobs open to EMEA time zones.