CARTO is making a huge impact in some of the most important global corporations (Coca-Cola, AXA, Mastercard) and is now looking to incorporate to its European team an ambitious, creative and tech-savvy sales professional who can work with such accounts and acquire new ones.
Do you have a passion for solving the most cutting-edge customer problems with data and analytics? Do you want to be part of a high performing team at a rapidly growing tech company with an awesome culture? Do you have expertise and demonstrated success selling software for Cloud Computing Services, analytics, BI, data science, or GIS? If so we want to talk to you!
CARTO is the global leading platform for analyzing location data, and putting it in the hands of both data scientists and business users to help them make decisions, solve problems, and improve their business. From smartphones to connected cars, location data is changing the way we live and the way business happens. Everyone, from business analysts to data scientists, use our software and location data to understand where and why things happen, optimize business processes, and predict future outcomes.
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is poised to lead the location intelligence (LI) space.
- Be a highly motivated seller who is eager to be one of the key members responsible for expanding our customer base in EMEA, Italy, South Africa, Mexico and Brazil
- Work with some of the most important companies world-wide to develop a deep understanding of their needs and match them to the CARTO value proposition
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals
- Work hard and have fun!
- 2-5 years of successful selling in software sales or business development capacity, preferably in the data science, BI, geospatial and analytics space
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement (Previous Sales Methodology training a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience working on creative, solution-oriented sales and business development activities
- A collaborative work style that can thrive in a cooperative environment
- A positive mindset. You’re self- motivated with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering growth. You run quickly with little supervision
- Most of all, you are optimistic, data-driven, smart, and eager to learn!
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Access to our employee stock options plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming multi-cultural and multilingual company with a supportive, team-work oriented work environment.
- An opportunity to get in early to a company that will be category defining, backed by the same VCs that have backed companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox and Cloudera.
- A big vision: to help the world use location-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
Provide us your resume, and be sure to let us know why you’re a great match for this role and for CARTO!
Browse the latest remote jobs in Spain