Documentation Team Lead
Argyle is on a mission to rebuild access into employment records. We provide businesses with a single global access point to employment data. From that access point, any business can process work verifications, gain real-time transparency into earnings, and view worker profile details.
At Argyle, documentation is an integral part of the customer success experience. Sufficient, clear, and user-friendly documentation leads to smooth and quick integrations in a self-serve manner.
As Team Lead, you will build out relationships with other client-facing functions to identify points of friction that could be solved with additional or better documentation. Moreover, you will liaise with product managers and developers to add or update documentation for new features and improvements to the product.
What will you do?
- Build and manage a team of technical writers
- Define and prioritize the content backlog
- Review content created by other team members
- Contribute to documentation individually if needed
- Define and execute how the docs team fits into the broader customer success experience (together with VP of Customer Success)
What are we looking for?
- Team management experience
- Ample technical writing experience
- Native English speaker/writer
- Experience with working on software documentation
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- At least basic software development experience
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.