Be an integral part of our 3 person Sourcing team and 25 person Talent Acquisition team to own the development of diverse pipelines of candidates. Building a diverse pipeline of candidates is a critical part of hiring at NextRoll. As the Sourcer on our Talent Acquisition team you are the first step in our goal of creating a diverse workforce. You are a data-focused talent scout who will work closely with recruiters in identifying and engaging top talent for our business’s most critical job openings. NextRoll has been focused on holding ourselves accountable to building diverse teams, with very specific goals for the past 5+ years. In your partnership with Recruiters you will be core to delivering on that mission.
Our team is equal parts culture bearers, business advisors, and growth agents. We like to have fun in the midst of being key to NextRoll’s continuing success. Join us to make a huge impact on our journey to build a diverse workforce at NextRoll.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We’re always on the lookout for talented people and we’re committed to developing each employee’s career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Researching and qualifying top prospects from underrepresented backgrounds for entry to senior level positions across all functions of NextRoll (including but not limited to Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Revenue Operations, and Product). You will initially be focused on Sales and Customer Success hiring though we are a nimble team and that can change!
- Identifying prospects through strong research and creative networking skills by using sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Eightfold, Jopwell, and by targeted networking through alumni groups, community meet-ups, and conferences
- To develop solid relationships with hiring teams and utilize their networks to generate strong pools of candidates
- You’ll manage prospect pipelines using Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Eightfold
- You will support our employee referral program
Skills you’ll bring:
- 1+ year of experience in a sourcing or recruiting role with an emphasis on building passive candidate pipelines
- A passion for building diverse teams
- You have a knack for coming up with creative ways to find top talent
- You are proficient in direct sourcing using the most well-known tools like LinkedIn, but also enjoy thinking originally to leverage user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases
- You’re very analytical and love to measure the success of your efforts
- Expert-level internet search, and networking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop things that scale, increase efficiency, and maximize impact
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its three business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, AdRoll, a growth marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers, and NextRoll Platform Services, a platform-as-a-service for consumer and merchant marketplaces. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.