Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 64 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,500 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The People team at Coursera is responsible for building our teams, retaining our amazing talent, and developing programs that create community and promote employee betterment. Currently, we are tackling projects aimed at helping Coursera to continue to scale as a top global company of high-performance teams. We are passionate about fulfilling our company’s mission to transform lives through learning.
As a Diversity Recruiter, you will play a critical role in partnering with our hiring managers and Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging team to execute our strategy to attract and hire diverse talent into the organization. You will be responsible for helping the team develop diverse pipelines of candidates through sourcing, partnerships with diversity organizations, and attending events or conferences.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Partner with the Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging team to develop sourcing and recruiting strategy
- Work closely with other Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand requirements of various roles and teams, screen resumes and interview candidates
- Develop diverse talent pipelines through referrals, sourcing, recruiting campaigns and conferences
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to cultivate a diverse pipeline
- Complete market research to understand where diverse talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on diversity sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Leverage data to advise hiring team and track progress
- 3+ years of experience sourcing or recruiting for corporate functions
- Previous work experience with diversity organizations, job boards, and sourcing strategies
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System and other sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean search, etc.
- Previous experience developing strategies on engaging with passive candidates
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, functions)
All of the latest remote jobs can be found here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/