WorkplacelessⓇ is the global leader in building more effective and more sustainable remote and hybrid companies through: virtual leadership training, facilitated team workshops, and digital-first skill development programs.
Currently, we are looking for a responsible and energetic Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team.
We’re a growing, fully-remote company, so we’re looking for someone who brings expertise in digital marketing channels, has a creative yet analytical skillset, and understands the importance of people-centric strategies. The ideal candidate has a collaborative spirit yet works well independently, is motivated by experiments and results, and communicates proactively.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the execution of our social media strategy by: planning, writing, designing, and publishing all social media posts.
- Collaborating on our consumer engagement and social content strategy.
- Owning all elements of our paid search execution and search optimization plan.
- Bringing a fresh energy to our email marketing channels and campaigns.
- Partnering on user-centric website design and structure.
- Staying on top of conversations, trends and best practices of remote and hybrid work.
- Establishing metrics for success and follow-through by developing regular analytics performance reports.
- Managing relevant subsections of the marketing budget.
- Supporting the execution of tasks aligned with marketing goals.
As our company continues to grow, we would be interested in this team member growing along with us. This would mean a potential openness to increased hours, and increased responsibilities including:
- Serving as a vocal team member and sounding board for audience strategy, content strategy and content creation.
- Increasingly supporting more long-form thought leadership content including articles and blog posts, emails, and webinars.
- Working hand-in-hand with the learning experience and business development teams to optimize messaging and activation.
- Acting as brand champion for Workplaceless and voice of the customer for strategies and executions.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree or other credential in marketing, digital marketing, digital strategy, search marketing, etc.
- Proven success in developing, monitoring, and optimizing Google Ads campaigns including both search and display.
- Required knowledge of specific tools includes: Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Prior remote work experience OR the Workplaceless Remote Work Certification
Preferred or Willing to Learn Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in developing, executing, and optimizing social campaigns.
- Experience with search engine optimization.
- Experience in creating and optimizing email campaigns.
- Experience with these categories of tools: Social media management and reporting (e.g. Traject Social), Graphic Design (e.g. Canva), Email Marketing Software (e.g. Active Campaign), Web Design (e.g. Wix), Project Management (e.g. ClickUp), Collaboration (e.g. Google Drive), Communication (e.g. Slack), Video Conferencing (e.g. Zoom), Visual collaboration (e.g. MURAL), SEO tools (e.g. Moz, Google Search Console, SEM Rush).
This is a temp-to-perm part-time remote contract position: 20 hours/week.
While you can be anywhere in the world, you must be willing to virtually meet, collaborate, and respond during pre-determined Central European or East Coast, USA hours.
We’re looking for people who are both inspired by our mission to support remote work in a sustainable way, and those who feel aligned with our values:
- Diverse and open-minded community
- High ethical standards
- Transparent and reliable work habits
- Individual growth and learner orientation
- Belief in our ability to make something great together
We believe that the unique contributions of all Workplaceless team members is key to the success of our company as well as our people. To ensure that our products and culture continue to live into the diversity, inclusivity and accessibility of everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.