Are you a talented B2B marketer or Digital Lead looking to help the world’s top organisations use open source to accelerate their businesses? We are looking for someone to develop and deliver paid marketing campaign activity globally, to manage customer acquisition and activation.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing. They prefer to work in an environment that emphasises campaign ownership while promoting collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to always improve oneself / the team / the organisation. They love to problem solve, get hands on, experiment, measure and use automation to make daily life easier.
What is Canonical?
Canonical helps enterprises and governments lower their costs, accelerate their development and secure their IT by adopting open source. We publish Ubuntu, the most widely deployed Operating System in the cloud, advanced robotics, AI and smart things. With more than 800 employees in over 39 countries, and 10 offices, the company underpins the critical infrastructure for thousands of businesses and millions of Ubuntu users around the world and we are growing fast.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing paid advertising campaigns and social media across a diverse range of platforms for multiple products to inspire and convert.
- In particular Facebook, LinkedIn, Google discovery, Google search & Twitter campaigns.
- Put systems in place to monitor and report on the effectiveness of paid marketing activities
- Implement a clear testing approach with actionable insights to drive improvements in account KPIs
- Shape company processes, best practices and tech automation
- Build relationships with platform representatives to facilitate beta trialling and collaborative account optimisation.
- Optimise onsite sales and conversion for our marketing store facilitating online sales and upselling products to our current database.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have :
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and paid ad campaign planning and execution. Familiarity with Facebook ads, Google ads,
- LinkedIn ads and Twitter ads interfaces.
- Experience with reporting and data visualisation such as DataStudio or similar.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Proven analytical skills, and ability to assess opportunities and make decisions on ROI/advantages of campaigns & investments.
- Track record in B2B advertising with experience running ABM campaigns.
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risk.
- A strong work ethic, and personal interests aligned with the field of technology.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to write about technology and the tech landscape.
- Love for diverse work assignments and for the opportunity to try new approaches and overcome challenges.
What Canonical Offers:
- Learning and Development
- Annual Compensation Review
- Recognition Rewards
- Annual Leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Remote/Flexible working option