Marketing Department in Remote
Part of Something Bigger!
The Internet is for anyone who wants to share their ideas with the world. At Namecheap, we’re excited to help our customers realize their dreams. That’s why we’re here.
Are you a whiz with words? Do you love super-tight sentences and powerful paragraphs? Then you’re in luck. We’re looking for a Digital Copywriter with 3-5 years of copywriting experience.
You will be responsible for writing clear, engaging, and persuasive copy for the Namecheap website, promotional materials, blogs, emails, and other copy-related channels. Plus, you will also be working 100% remotely with team members across the world.
Location: Remote – Europe.
- Create snappy copy for our website and beyond
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as required
- Research the technical properties of our products
- Produce clean and creative work under tight deadlines
- Write blogs and articles that engage our customer base
- Work with design, UX and SEO teams to create clear yet creative work
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically-correct copy in English
- Ability to write engaging and persuasive copy in English
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Thoroughly knowledgeable about SEO, digital conversion, and social media best practices
- 3-5 years of web copywriting experience (preferably within tech)
- Passionate about tech (preferably in such sectors as domain registration, web hosting, and Internet security)
- An excellent communicator
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Able to take constructive criticism and see other people’s points of view
- Flexible and proactive
Our work culture and benefits
- You’ll receive a competitive salary
- Whether you work remotely from the comfort of your home, or in an office, you’ll interact with international colleagues from multiple disciplines, and with great sense of humor on a daily basis! We use multiple communication tools, have a few regular meetings a week (and sometimes more frequent). We also build in time for focused work (just let us know you’re in Do Not Disturb mode)
- We work in an iterative way, fueled by testing and learning quickly from users, colleagues, and stakeholders. You’ll grow a lot in this evolving environment
- We strive to design beautiful and delightful interactions but not at the expense of function, performance and accessibility. You’ll be challenged to achieve the best results for our users, and grow the metrics of our business
- You’ll be able to manage your own time and energy to always work in a calm and healthy way and take the necessary time off to recharge
When applying for this role, we kindly ask that you include your online portfolio link.
Browse more remote marketing jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/