The backbone of the healthcare system is communication — between patients and their doctors, among healthcare teams, and even between practices and third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, and insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. It’s disconnected, siloed, antiquated, and highly inefficient — and in worst-case scenarios, it’s even responsible for lost patient lives. We’re trying to fix that. Klara’s mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric and truly connected — so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people and systems seamlessly, and patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves. Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And that’s where you come in.
We are a Series B startup that’s growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, and a relentless passion for making our users’ lives better. And we believe in the power of a talented team that can accomplish anything — even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role
As a Digital Brand Designer at Klara, you will be working at multiple levels, driving projects from conception to realization. You will help to define our brand, rapidly sketch and test prototypes, and create design solutions for various channels — closely together with your Design team, as well as with Marketing, Demand Gen, Product and Engineering. You will remain involved throughout the design lifecycle, from ideation through development and testing, to ensure the delivery of solutions is as effective as it is elegant.
You will create and maintain creative products that live foremost in a digital context: marketing website, campaign landing pages and creative assets that will be interactive, time-based or still.
We’re working with Webflow as our main website tool, that’s why an understanding of CSS and willingness to work with website builders is important. A deep understanding of UX and UI design and experience with design systems is required.
As we are creating video content such as product videos and tutorials, experience with motion design and time-based media is required.
- Create beautiful, emotionally compelling, pixel-perfect interactive designs for websites and landing pages
- Iterate on prototypes with your team and with users and conduct usability testing
- Implement and maintain our websites in Webflow in cooperation with developers
- Provide actionable recommendations to constantly shape and improve the website
- Create product screens to illustrate product functionality and use cases
- Produce product and brand videos over the entire cycle from storyboard to animation
- Conceptualize and design impressive product campaigns
- Communicate design scenarios and prototypes to your team
- Collaborate on our design system, from typography, layout, and iconography to motion design
This position requires a passionate, creative, and motivated individual who understands the importance of deeply understanding our users – including patients, doctors, and administrative staff. We need a designer who takes into account business objectives, user needs, experience principles, and industry best practices to inform engaging, purposeful solutions governed by big-picture strategic thinking. Above all, we value experienced, self-aware and self-directed individuals, capable of being amazing team players, across design, product, and engineering.
- 5+ years as Digital Brand Designer or Marketing Designer ideally at a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design
- Passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure patients receive the best care possible
- Eloquent English verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Mastery of common, modern design and prototyping tools (Sketch/Abstract, Zeplin, Invision, After Effects, Premiere Pro etc.)
- A purposeful aesthetic sense, with an eye for detail and a demonstrated understanding of typography, color, and layout
- Great team player, able to communicate and collaborate in a remote, distributed work environment, taking joy in motivating and inspiring others
- Deep understanding of brand strategy and design systems
- Ability to understand requirements, and to translate them to simple yet compelling experiences
- Ability to conduct research and user testing, and translate them into actionable results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where proactive problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet milestones and deadlines
- Ability to present and defend design decisions to colleagues and project stakeholders
Find more remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/