At AccelByte, our mission is to empower game creators by providing them with the backend platform and tools required to make scalable, reliable AAA-quality games. The company was founded in 2016 by industry veterans who have engineered online systems for some of the largest game and distribution platforms in the world including Fortnite, Epic Store, Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and EA Origin. We are backed by top investors including Softbank, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Galaxy Interactive, NetEase, and Krafton. Our latest Series B funding has firmly solidified our place as a top player in the gaming industry. AccelByte’s talent has decades of experience building and shipping some of the largest game and distribution platforms in the world.
We believe that the best companies empower employees to make decisions, obsess about the best user experience, and are not afraid to make and learn from their mistakes. Our culture is based on humility, openness to feedback, drive, and collaboration, which we feel results in the best-performing teams. As a company that values diversity, inclusion, and employee growth, our employees have opportunities to work with and learn from teams all over the world. We offer competitive salaries, a full range of health benefits, social activities, career growth opportunities, and an amazing team. Come join us!
As a Developer Partner Manager, you will engage with customers to understand their needs, articulate product concepts, formulate clear goals and benefits, and coordinate the building and shipping of products that are useful and delightful to our customers in a timely manner.
The Developer Partner Manager is accountable for the following functions and responsibilities:
- Accountable for the success of multiple client engagements
- Working hands-on with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure project and client success
- Own the schedule, work with stakeholders and the team to build project plans, schedule, roadmap, and manage dependencies to ensure successful deliveries
- Expectation management provides transparency on project status and surfaces any risks to stakeholders, as well as managing client expectations and aligning that with the execution
- Process improvement, help the team to work more efficiently, with the best organizational structure, practice, and process
- Perform any other design-related duties as required
- Previous experience in a production or technical leadership role
- Previous experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of software development process and project management methodologies
- Previous experience in working directly with clients and managing client relationships
- Previous development (programming/coding) experience
- Traits: Client-focused, solution-focused, adaptable, self-starter
- Flexibility in working with people coming from different timezones
- Previous experience in shipping games
- Previous experience working with distributed teams
- Previous experience working in startups
AccelByte Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, all qualified candidates applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, or disability. Our culture is innovative and inclusive, and we value our people the highest.