Staking Rewards is a first-mover, independent data-aggregator & research platform with a core focus on Proof of Stake (PoS) protocols. We are the leading data provider for staking and crypto-growth tools and currently track 220+ yield-bearing assets offered by 19,000+ qualified providers.
We are a team of professionals, exceedingly passionate about a decentralized, open, and transparent financial community. That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a designer with the skills, background, and specialties to join our amazing, growing team. Let’s turn this raw gem into a shiny castle!
This is a part-time role with a view to potentially becoming full-time!
About The Team And Role
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to lead our design efforts and help define the vision, UI design, and UX of our industry-leading platform. As part of the Staking Rewards team, you’ll be joining a team of crypto, tech, business, and research experts who have built a trusted staking hub for both individual & institutional investors alike.
- Create the design language of our product, brand and customer interaction
- Design for functionality to support UX, business and brand goal
- Get to know our users problems and help solving them
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Partner closely with our Tech team, drive and support UX projects
- Own design and support all parts of the company to make functional design part of our Team’s DNA
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a crypto/fintech product
You May Be Fit For This Role If You
- Have 5+ years of relevant design experience at a crypto/fintech/tech, or product-driven company
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have experience designing for crypto/fintech products
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Love working across teams — and have them help you learn and grow in other areas
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce our best work
- Can prototype experiences, including the ability to gauge the appropriate fidelity for the objective
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixel-perfect
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the balance between benefiting the project
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
You Should Include These In Your Application
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Staking Rewards is interesting to you
Our Offer to You
- Be part of a supportive work environment with the opportunity for explosive growth
- Competitive salary + equity
- Flexible, lean & remote working
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Contribute your visions & ideas – own your work
- Regular company retreats at exciting locations