Statice is a data privacy startup founded in 2018 and headquartered in Berlin. We commercialize data protection and privacy solutions, enabling organizations to derive value from sensitive data while minimizing privacy risks. Our team believes in a data-driven future where the individual’s privacy comes first, yet innovation is not hindered. With Statice, organizations of all sizes remove existing barriers to data usage and safeguard their customer privacy by generating privacy-preserving synthetic data that is fast to access and compliant to process. With the recently-announced financing round, Statice is at the onset of a new phase. Learn more at https://www.statice.ai/
We are looking for a demand generation specialist to design and optimize digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline and drive revenue. This role requires a high curiosity to understand the audience’s needs, autonomy, and project management skills.
Within the commercial department, you will work closely with the marketing team to serve the company’s overall marketing and business goals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, executing, and optimizing multi-channel B2B campaigns on key marketing channels: email (Hubspot), digital ads (including LinkedIn, Google Ad Platform, and Facebook), search engine marketing, webinars, events, direct mail, and website landing pages, to generate pipeline and drive revenue
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and the best channels to reach them
- Identifying new cost-effective lead channels and optimizing for revenue.
- Measuring campaign performance and conversion rates and optimize them
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in demand generation planning or lead generation marketing roles, preferably in a technology company, be data-driven and a creative thinker who thrives on owning the process from start to finish. Additionally, the candidate will:
- Be knowledgeable across the areas of the B2B demand generation funnel with an understanding of paid strategies and tactics—leveraging the proper channels for awareness, nurturing, and performance marketing
- Have knowledge of advertising platforms including Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, G2, etc.
- Have a proven ability to report on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, as well as the ability to optimize growth and Data-driven & segmentation approach
- Speak and write in English fluently at a professional level
- Be a collaborative team player with strong communication skills
Professional German is a nice to have. Additional European languages are a plus.
You will join an international and dedicated 15-person team in a growing startup, with plenty of opportunities for impact and personal growth. We are a diverse team of curious and open-minded people, working from Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We enjoy working together and value respect, honesty, and openness. Our product, privacy research, engineering, and commercial teams work closely together and value the quality of our collaboration. Our employees benefit from:
- Fair and competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Self-service learning budget
- Support with relocation & visa application
- 30 days paid holidays
- Work-from-home flexible policy
- Remote-friendly in the EU or work from our beautiful Berlin-Schöneberg HQ
- German language lessons
We are actively hiring despite the pandemic, and we have adapted our processes accordingly. Our team is working in a remote-first fashion since March 2020, and all interviews will be conducted remotely by default.
For all the latest remote jobs in Europe, visit EU Remote Jobs